Smart Girls Who Surf, SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen, 4 oz (110 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Will Not Repurchase!

Posted by 5017211464320444756 on Apr 14, 2014

It has a good percentage of zinc oxide which is the most effective sunscreen ingredient. It smells fruity. The sunscreen is on the thicker side which most likely clogs my pores. I have to rub it into my skin. It leaves a white cast. If I wear foundation, I don’t have to worry about the white cast. I don’t use this on my face anymore. I did not rate this product very high because I prefer lightweight sunscreens and I dislike the white cast. Update: I hate this sunscreen. It discovered it clogged my pores badly. I developed tons of closed comedones along my jawline. It took months to extract all of them which resulted in hyperpigmentation.