New To iHerb?

Smart Girls Who Surf, Skin-Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20, Suncare Essentials, Medium, 1.7 oz (48.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2964334 on Feb 06, 2013

I've used this for a little while now, and I am very happy with it. It evens out the skin and at the same time looks very natural. It looks a bit oily when you apply it, but it turns matte in just a couple of minutes.

Works great

Posted by 5483421584048391263 on Jul 10, 2012

This is a light coverage moisturizer, I bought it a shade darker than I normally use though, since they will run much lighter than other brands.

great!

Posted by holahola on May 11, 2011

I use it over my regular moisturizer, this one alone does not give my face enough moisture. But thats okay! Does not make my skin dry or cause breakouts. My skin feels really smooth, and not as shiny as regular facecreams make my skin. The color blends great into skin. I usually use mineralmakup, but there is no need for that when I use this one! Will buy again! and again and again.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1031447 on Jun 05, 2011

I have sensitive-oily skin. A lot of products cause me to break out but not this one. I have used this like a primer under my makeup during the day. I have used it as a moisturizer with a touch of powdered makeup (to control my shine) for the "no make-up" look. I'm interested to see how well this works in the winter considering I live in Chicago. I'll post something about this product for winter time use in the future.

great colour

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 06, 2014

smooth and easy to apply, it feels a little greasy when applying but quickly stops shining… perfect!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »