July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Smelly Washer, Inc., Smelly Towel Cleaner, 12 oz

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Fresh Towels

Posted by Reviewer1872302 on Mar 26, 2012

After getting a front loading washer, our towels smelled steadily worse each week. Finding Smelly Towel Cleaner has been a gift for us. Our towels smell lovely, and fresh.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Dec 27, 2011

Works well!

Good, straightforward products - smelly towels

Posted by Reviewer1777878 on Jan 25, 2012

This product is very good. It does what it says: It removes that sour, mildew smell from clothing (like my husbands "dry-fit" athletic shirts) and towels. DISCLAIMER: I have had to use it several times in hot water with those clothes and towels, since they must have been severely musty. I have stopped using Gain and Tide altogether, and switched to Era. Big big improvement also (and its CHEAPER). Under advisement, I also no longer use liquid fabric softeners with lots of perfumes, I just use one or two fabric sheets in the dryer. I am very happy with the results: they just smell like clean clothes, not like fruit or perfume, and not musty! I would buy this product again, and I would recommend it.

better than before

Posted by Reviewer1704446 on Nov 23, 2011

Towels did smell some fresher