Very effective product

Posted by 5101872708948200834 on Oct 31, 2012

I have a front load HE washer and have used this product religiously (twice/month) since purchasing the washer and have had NO musty smells. This product really does work!

Works Great !!

Posted by 5665836688375582027 on Jun 21, 2012

Smelly Washer works as advertised. My front load washer was making our clothes smell foul. after three treatments and now monthly maintenance, our washer is working just fine and no smelly clothes.

Disappointment

Posted by 5744595000989738220 on Jun 07, 2012

I read reviews and went for it the thing that is I am implosive person so I bought 4 bottles, it took some time but finally we received the package, my wife went and followed the instructions and nothing changed, so there goose $40 in the drain

Easy & effective

Posted by Reviewer1872302 on Mar 26, 2012

Before searching online, and finding out about Smelly Washer, our washer smelled all the time, and we couldn't figure out how to sort that out. Since having this product, we've had absolutely no problems.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1933224 on Feb 22, 2012

my washer doesn't stink anymore.

Good, straightforward products - smelly washer

Posted by Reviewer1777878 on Jan 25, 2012

This product is very straightforward. If you sniff around the rubber areas in your top-loader (which I have), you may have noticed that sour smell. I used this several times, and it has improved somewhat. And I did use it twice back to back. I can't say that it is completely gone, but it smells better. In short: I would buy it again, and I would recommend it.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Dec 27, 2011

After 2 washes, my washing machine does not smell bad anymore :)

WONDERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer2586750 on Dec 05, 2011

Thank you for making this product! I will definitely have this ALWAYS on the shelf!! It made a HUGE difference! They should be sold with the front load washers!!! Just a thought :)

little help

Posted by Reviewer1704446 on Nov 23, 2011

Washer may have been a little better but I wouldn't purchase again.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1432795 on Oct 21, 2011

Worked great! Had to use multiple applications, since our washer was pretty bad off,but worked!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »