Smelly washer cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1101701 on Aug 01, 2011

Have used it for two years. Works good for me.

Smelly Washer cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1965844 on Aug 24, 2011

My wife used it in our front loader today for the first time. It seemed to work fine, but our washer is only 6 weeks old. One thing that impressed her was that she noticed virtually no odor from the product. We had tried a Tide washer cleaning product before on another machine that literally drove us out of the house because the noxious fumes were so bad. I'd say this product is a winner.

(Smelly Washer) No Smell No More

Posted by Reviewer2636042 on Sep 28, 2011

We have used (Smelly Washer)twice in the last month and It seems to be working very well !!! We had a real musty smell in our new front loading washer after only a few months. We let the first cleaning set over night. Then did a regular cleaning a couple of weeks later and the smell has really gone away. Thank You

Works

Posted by Reviewer1432795 on Oct 21, 2011

Worked great! Had to use multiple applications, since our washer was pretty bad off,but worked!

WONDERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer2586750 on Dec 05, 2011

Thank you for making this product! I will definitely have this ALWAYS on the shelf!! It made a HUGE difference! They should be sold with the front load washers!!! Just a thought :)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1933224 on Feb 22, 2012

my washer doesn't stink anymore.

Easy & effective

Posted by Reviewer1872302 on Mar 26, 2012

Before searching online, and finding out about Smelly Washer, our washer smelled all the time, and we couldn't figure out how to sort that out. Since having this product, we've had absolutely no problems.

Works Great !!

Posted by 5665836688375582027 on Jun 21, 2012

Smelly Washer works as advertised. My front load washer was making our clothes smell foul. after three treatments and now monthly maintenance, our washer is working just fine and no smelly clothes.

Very effective product

Posted by 5101872708948200834 on Oct 31, 2012

I have a front load HE washer and have used this product religiously (twice/month) since purchasing the washer and have had NO musty smells. This product really does work!