• This product comes in various colors.

• Reviews | English

It is good on my sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Oct 03, 2012

It feels hard upon opening. It causes some bleeding which is quite usual for me on my first brush. But with 2nd use, the brush feels much softer and it doesn't hurt my gum like those nylon ones. Notmuch bleeding nowadays. Teeth feel clean too! I read somewhere that the brush is always hard upon opening but soak for a while in warm/ hot water, it will soften.

I love this toothbrush!

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jan 23, 2010

not soft the first uses keep on using ,saved my gums , and so then my teeth , first time you use it its not soft but keep on using

soft

Posted by Reviewer1668344 on Sep 19, 2010

bristles don't hurt my gums

the best

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Apr 12, 2015

2015: not sure anymore, i ordered these toothbrush a few times , the first ones were realy great, i loved them, they were so gentle and realy extrasoft, but not anymore, its me second time that i get a new extra-hard ones. now i'm looking again for a real extra soft toothbrush that'll be reliable. its small and very soft i love this toothbrush i'v already ordered more

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 27, 2014

These are wonderful toothbrushes for those who need extra soft brushes. They cost much less than name brand store bought ones, and last a long time. Highly recommend!

I like it BUT wouldn't recommend for sensitive teeth!!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

This brush didn't become soft for me until about a week of my using it, and I wouldn't say it was 'extra soft' until maybe a month. Once it had been seasoned, it was very soft and gentle. Otherwise, no problems.