• This product comes in various colors.

• Customer Ratings

Smile Brite Toothbrush is Good!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I wanted to try a natural bristle brush so I bought this one. It did a good job at cleaning my teeth but the bristles were way too stiff for me. I will save this for my emergency toothbrush. On the plus side it has a nice handle design.

Hard bristles, simply can not be used, bleeding gums

Posted by 4962003393302364141 on Jul 21, 2014

Hard bristles, simply can not be used, bleeding gums

brushing my teeth feels more sunny now that ive got this

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

its soft but it takes a bit to break in, when it first arrived it felt very very stiff. other that it does a pretty good job and feels nice on the teeth!

Good natural tooth brush

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Finally a tooth brush with nice all natural bristles!

Medium

Posted by 5115540872980938510 on Jan 01, 2014

i think i will not buy it again

Ergonomic & compfortable with natural bristles...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

teeth are another part of our body that we treat much worse because of the modern lifstyle,that's why dentists became so reach lately! first of all Sodium Fluoride toothpaste should be avoided,secondly,Glycerin is good convinient emulsifier but it is also a sugar alcohol carbohydrate called polyols which blocks the cleaners from disinfection against the germs,IMHO baking soda based toothpowder is the way to go. the head of this toothbrush has natural bristles and not nylon which is more harmful for the tooth enamel(which tends to be scratched more easily than we think) then the more delicate natural bristle.the only drawback i can found in this product is that NATURAL BRISTLE LASTS LESS than nylon does but i personally prefer my ENAMEL to LAST LONGER rather than saving a few dollars a year ,though the natural kind seems to be less effective in removing tartar hence the 4 stars....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Nice grip, strong bristles

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I like using this toothbrush for how it's shaped. The medium is a little too stiff for me. I will need a soft brush in this brand. Other natural bristle brushes seem to lose their bristles rather quickly. So far, this one is holding up better.

Natural Bristles toothbrush

Posted by 5600200949386670773 on Aug 23, 2013

Havent tried yet.

wow

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 09, 2013

I never expected to be so exited about a toothbrush, but I actually looked forward to brush my teeth the first week because it was so different. It was quite hard, but has softened a bit with use. I imagine it might need to be changed more often than a regular brush but I don't mind. It should be changed regularly anyway and I love how clean and fresh my teeth feel with this brush. Will buy again

Tiny Head, Awkward Shape, Hard-to-Hold

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

Ridiculous design. Slippery shape. At least customers should be given an option of head size. I will stick to all-wood natural-bristle brushes in future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »