Great

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Apr 28, 2015

Bought this for digestive and colon health. It is working great! Will probably re-order.

inproving constipation

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Nov 24, 2012

I tried the ones from NewChapter & didn't work, these work wonders, take 2 at night then 2 the next morning & wait for the next 24hrs, you'll feel right like rain, only drink water,

aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2339168 on Aug 23, 2011

all ordered products received on time. I've used Solgar Aloe Vera for several months and it helped me very much.

One of the best ALOE options on the market & at a great price

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

Many aloe supplements aren't processed well and too much of their health benefits are lost in processing. I take aloe for arthritis & only the high quality aloe will work for that. Solgar's Full Potency Aloe works!!

To be continued. . .

Posted by Reviewer3186389 on Sep 06, 2009

this is a long term natural remedie/suppliment which cannot be rated so soon! My one small criticism is compared with my previous brand. . . there is an unpleasant taste and I would suggest it be taken with a strong fruit juice chaser.

Ann Hale

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Nov 20, 2008

Easy to swallow

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2564270 on Apr 20, 2009

I started using it to improve my skin condition, it seems to be a little improved too early for the full effect.

Great deal

Posted by 5287488854180675936 on Jun 22, 2016

It's really need to take together with food as may cause nausea. Still trying out...