New To iHerb?

Solgar, BCAA Plus, Free Form, 100 Veggie Caps

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Easy to use, caps can also easily be opened if you for example want some bcaa in your smoothie/shake.

Surprised how well it works!

Posted by 4917679195968905177 on Oct 23, 2014

I have been using this for over a month now and even though I did some research on the expected results from taking BCAAs, I was surprised that it was true. The first major benefit I have noticed is a reduction in cravings and appetite in general when taking in between meals. The second is ability during work outs to work much harder for much longer without fatigue. The third major benefit is not being anywhere nearly a sore as I should be after the weight training that I am doing. I will continue to use this product and will possibly review again later for my long term results...but I will definitely recommend this product, and already have been.