Pyroluria Life

Posted by bryantest on Sep 25, 2012

I suffer from Pyroluria and I don't absorb certain forms of zinc (including zinc picolinate). This form of zinc I absorb exceptionally well. I believe the Albion chelate which this product contains is the most highly absorbable form of zinc. I will be only be ordering this form of zinc from now on.

solgar zinc

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on Aug 21, 2010

having taken an inferior brand of zinc for some years the difference was very noticable when i changed to solgar on the advice of a nutritionist.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Aug 10, 2013

Using this for a zinc deficiency. Was able to take large amounts (12xday) without feel queasy or getting a metallic taste.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Albion chelation gives optimal effectiveness.

great product

Posted by 5764304683655783017 on Sep 24, 2014

I've been using zinc for a long time and feel that its been beneficial with improving my immune system. I really like the Solgar brand - I've been using their Vit C product a long time.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 21, 2014

Zinc helps the body maintain and efficiently use reproductive hormones such as progesterone.

great

Posted by 5198170980350495698 on Jan 11, 2014

Triple AAA

reliable product

Posted by 5251127735739076835 on Aug 17, 2014

has good amount of zinc content in one tablet

great value

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

good results

Needed because of mold toxins in my system. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014

I really have found great results with Solgar products. I'm happy to be using this chelated (ready to be absorbed) zinc because my hair is/was falling out and this is helping to put a stop to that. I have been exposed to mold which absorbs/eats away the zinc and other things. These are easy to take and are such a good price for the quantity. If you are concerned about your mold exposure or have been diagnosed with FM or CFS check out survivingmold to see some great information regarding these.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »