Great product!

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Jul 12, 2015

I really like this product for the price. The tablets are hard to swallow sometimes.

easy to take. too early to tell if it's working or not

Posted by 5479920376290715408 on Apr 18, 2015

Was taking Floradix Floravital but it can be inconvenient to take being a liquid so thought I would try these pills. These are ideal as I can take them with me anywhere. I always take with a small dose of vitamin C with it to make sure the iron gets optimally absorbed. Bought this to get a natural form of ferritin. No upset stomach from this though can be slightly constipating.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Jan 30, 2015

I suffer with leaky gut, candida, heavy metal toxicity etc so with that comes anemia, I take these every day, up to 6 a day sometimes, they make me feel stronger mentally and physically, also a great form of natural folic acid which I need. Wouldn't be without these. I take these instead of a b complex also.

good

Posted by 5358903763197372426 on Oct 16, 2014

works good

helped my low iron levels

Posted by 5085051887458740416 on May 21, 2014

i love this product... i would love to be able to actually eat liver, but i cant handle it yet, so i thought i would try these. they have helped boost my iron levels up when nothing else has worked. so full of other great nutrients too

Too much added cobalamin - ruins it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 24, 2013

Would prefer no added cobalamin so that I could take the 3 tablet serving size and benefit from the liver itself. I find the amount of cobalamin in one tablet too energising on an ongoing basis, not to mention that it can deplete other things. Defeats the benefits. Would also prefer liver that is not defatted. With no added cobalamin I believe this could be a quality product. The tablets are not too large - easy to cut/crush if you prefer. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Clever idea........

Posted by 5349589959125238340 on Nov 13, 2012

This is an ideal substitute if you really don't like eating liver.

Great Energy Boost and a Sense of Wellbeing

Posted by cencaluk on Sep 12, 2012

Taste and Smell: Well it smell like a dried liver (but of course!) if you put your nose closely to it, but IMHO quite mild. Taste also quite mild and nothing too offensive. I'm sure it's supposed to be gulped down with water, so I didn't bother to chew and see how it tastes like :-P Effectiveness: I play squash regularly and I used to be on the various pre/intra-workout supplements. While it cannot compete directly in terms on the energy boosting and recovery aspects, this product still pretty decent, especially for the price. This is supposed to be a natural product, so I guess that's a plus too. I take 1 tablet before breakfast every day and within a few minutes I feel like going running already. For heavier workouts, I find that 3 tablets are optimum dose for me. Other effects: 1 tablet a day seems to boost my overall sense of wellbeing and focus. BUT it increases my appetite (feel hungry faster) and I found that I eat twice as much for lunch when on it compared to when off it. I guess it depends on everyone's DNA. Additionally, for me, the increase of appetite is good; for some it may not.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Apr 13, 2012

Awesome !

GREAT FOR CFS

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Apr 10, 2012

If you have Chronic Fatigue then I can highly recommend these. Iron tablets constipate me but I have no ill effects from these, and recent blood tests showed that my iron level was perfect after only takin g one a day for a couple of weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »