感觉不错

Posted by 4981576309849871191 on Dec 29, 2014

白色的小药片,瓶子里还塞了团棉花,防震、干燥用的吗?准备要小孩儿了,所以买了两瓶开始吃。药片没有任何味道,我是一下子吃进去的。

A necessity

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 04, 2014

I need two of these tablets a day to make my life tolerable. I am much less irritable and more productive. Would not be without. One a day doesn't seem enough, or at least it would take a long time to work.

Works extremely well

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 02, 2014

I purchased this a.fter reading online about some people not being able to process folate in the body, but clearly after taking just one I don't have that problem, it made me so hungry, I ate more in 1 day than I do usually in 3, it made me very relaxed as well. Great product, but I just don't need it

really good

Posted by 4865024817729454685 on Sep 25, 2014

It is healthy.

What a difference an electron makes?

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jul 14, 2014

The difference between folate and folic acid is that folic acid has to be activated by the body before being used. That means your spare electrons end up being used to activate the product. If you haven't got many spare electrons you can't do much with it... plus you can end up depleting your supply of electrons? Much safer to use the activated form (folate). The folate makes you feel much better faster. You'll enjoy the folate much more than the folic acid. It's a similar story with other reduced substances. What a difference an electron makes? :-)

good

Posted by 4982431319460130633 on Jul 03, 2014

not so bad

Amazingly effective, as always

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on May 18, 2014

Helps with methylation if any chronic disease is in place. Methylation - one of the most important functions of the body, in regards to detoxing, proper neural health, healing and prevention to develop DNA damage which leads to near permanent disease degradation.

Perfect for those who have MTHFR C677T problem!

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014

I'm preparing for IVF and it turned out that I have MTHFR C677T problem. Folate is very important, and this form is the best! In my country only one pregnancy vitamin is available that contains Metafolin but it contains iodine too which I'm not allowed to take because of TSH problem. I combine it with few other vitamins, so I don't need pregnancy multivitamin tablets. Thanks a lot for iHerb for making this product available for me! IVF vizsgálatoknál derült ki, hogy MTHFR C677T heterozigóta vagyok. Ez egy folsav felszívódási zavar. A Magyarországon kapható termékek közül jelenleg csak egy terhesvitamin tartalmaz Metafolint, az összes többi készítmény a folsav mesterséges formáját tartalmazza, ami ilyen problémásoknak inkább még káros is lehet. Ez elég nagy probléma, mivel egyes kutatások szerint (Czeizel Endre szerint is) a lakosság több, mint felét is éritheti ez a probléma. Ez a termék tisztán csak folátot tartalmaz. Mellé szedek B-komlexet és néhány egyéb vitamint a terhesvitamin kiváltása végett. Hálás vagyok az iHerb-nek, hogy hozzájuthattam ehhez a termékhez! Köszönöm!

Solgar comes through as usual

Posted by 5310205299263986534 on Mar 31, 2014

The first time I took a tablet, it became so clear just how "blocked up" my MTHFR SNP had made me. Within an hour, I was lifted up into a terrific mood. My energy levels improved out of nowhere, I felt stronger and healthier, optimistic and joyful. I crashed soon after, no doubt a depletion of co-factors, so make sure you're taking a good B complex to keep your methylation co-factors topped off.

good

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 10, 2014