Ms Dar C

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

I am taking this as preventative with the sublingual form of B12 Methylcobalim for age related memory decline. Also B6 P5P form... All 3 are easier assimilated form. Also for homocystein levels.

Excellent ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1799161 on Jan 28, 2010

I Received the folate right away and have been taking it, and feel that it is working very well. My doctor is very happy that I'm starting to feel better and the product is a natural product rather than taking a prescription. Thank you for your service. If this keeps working as well as it has been I will be contacting you for more.

Kick Started My Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Apr 04, 2010

My body cannot process regular folic acid. So no matter how much folic acid I take, I does not help me. I took this metafolin along with methyl B12 and TMG and my thyroid kick started. I have heard that 20% of the population has problems processing folic acid which can lead to all sorts of problems. I wlll take this for life. As always, the service, shipping and prices from iherb were superior.

Folate

Posted by Reviewer3198617 on May 03, 2010

Thank you for your speedy delivery of my order for Folate from Solgar. Whilst we receive the majority of the solgar products in South Africa, this specialised form of Folic acid is not imported. My Son who has autism requires this version for better absorbtion. Thanks Steve

Solgar Folate Metafolin Folic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2869683 on Oct 18, 2011

Great price and speedy delivery. As I have a MTHFR double mutation started with 6 per day (4.8mg) I found 10mg of L-Methylfolate to be optimal for me and my son.

This is what you should buy.

Posted by Reviewer3273176 on Jun 28, 2012

Do not buy Folic Acid; it is a synthetic; gives you strange molecules in your body. The entire story from the FDA and from the medical industrial complex is a cruel hoax perpetrated on the American public to make us believe that the folic acid sold in the stores is a natural product; it is not. Instead you should buy L-methylfolate, which is this product, called metafolin, which is a natural product. Do not believe your doctor who recommends that you swallow folic acid. It is surprising to me that there are not more manufacturers who will sell L-methylfolate.

Solgar comes through as usual

Posted by 5310205299263986534 on Mar 31, 2014

The first time I took a tablet, it became so clear just how "blocked up" my MTHFR SNP had made me. Within an hour, I was lifted up into a terrific mood. My energy levels improved out of nowhere, I felt stronger and healthier, optimistic and joyful. I crashed soon after, no doubt a depletion of co-factors, so make sure you're taking a good B complex to keep your methylation co-factors topped off.

A necessity

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 04, 2014

I need two of these tablets a day to make my life tolerable. I am much less irritable and more productive. Would not be without. One a day doesn't seem enough, or at least it would take a long time to work.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I gave it to a friend of mine whom have been trying to have baby for more than 5 years and within months, she thanks me with the news of her being pregnant. But do note according to the literature studies I have read, it has to be taken at quite high dose of at least 5 MG which she did.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 14, 2009

I give this to my husband to go with his B-12 vitamin that he has to take for Alzheimer’s. The two seem to help him have a better memory.