Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I gave it to a friend of mine whom have been trying to have baby for more than 5 years and within months, she thanks me with the news of her being pregnant. But do note according to the literature studies I have read, it has to be taken at quite high dose of at least 5 MG which she did.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Never got it

Posted by 4730822345861730273 on Jan 13, 2014

Terrible service

Useful supplement to the nervous system

Posted by 5287576424256342142 on Dec 18, 2013

Specially ordered this formula. Good product. Convenient dosage, tablet can be divided into 2 parts as necessary. Fast shipping. Thank Iherb.

Seems to do the trick!

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Nov 28, 2013

This kind of folate is recommended over the usual folic acid. So far I have noticed no ill side effects and I think the dosage is just perfect for pre-conception planning!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

good

Posted by 5073103995726487814 on Nov 02, 2013

very nice

Nice

Posted by 5468684071202534576 on Oct 25, 2013

Goood vitamin b9, it is in his pure form.

Good, but...

Posted by 5262258418184554345 on Oct 17, 2013

Good. but if i could buy 400mcg, then i bought 400mcg. Actually I take this half a day

A must when using B12! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

This is important to use if you are using the methyl-B12 or the adeno-B12 because it acts as a donor. Folic acid is not going to help; this is what you would want. Also adding NAC is a benefit too to support memory. Solgar has a great line of products. iherb gets my order to me within 2-3 days!!! Click on the yes button if you found this review helpful just to let me know.

Cheap high quality

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 23, 2013

Cheap product and high quality. Recommended if you want to take the methylated form of folate.