お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Solgar, Folate As Metafolin, 800 mcg, 100 Tablets

Take with Mb12

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Apr 07, 2011

I take this with Mb12 sublingually throughout the day. It helps the absorption. I definitely notice an energy increase on this combination. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Ms Dar C

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

I am taking this as preventative with the sublingual form of B12 Methylcobalim for age related memory decline. Also B6 P5P form... All 3 are easier assimilated form. Also for homocystein levels.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 14, 2009

I give this to my husband to go with his B-12 vitamin that he has to take for Alzheimer’s. The two seem to help him have a better memory.

Excellent ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1799161 on Jan 28, 2010

I Received the folate right away and have been taking it, and feel that it is working very well. My doctor is very happy that I'm starting to feel better and the product is a natural product rather than taking a prescription. Thank you for your service. If this keeps working as well as it has been I will be contacting you for more.

Kick Started My Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Apr 04, 2010

My body cannot process regular folic acid. So no matter how much folic acid I take, I does not help me. I took this metafolin along with methyl B12 and TMG and my thyroid kick started. I have heard that 20% of the population has problems processing folic acid which can lead to all sorts of problems. I wlll take this for life. As always, the service, shipping and prices from iherb were superior.