Works well

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 02, 2010

These smell good and work well. Much better than regular folic acid!

Not Folic acid

Posted by Reviewer1516861 on Jul 04, 2010

This is the correct bio-available form of folate to be taking, not your usual folic acid

Sunny Days

Posted by Reviewer2028044 on Jan 25, 2012

This product has given me a lot more energy and my anxiety is lowered too with taking it along with methylB12. Its a chewable tablet that has a pleasant taste.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Oct 30, 2011

Cheaper than Deplin.

A must for my depression.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jun 11, 2012

Works well for me at stabilizing my mood. I tAke with p-5-p and 5htp.

Perfect for those who have MTHFR C677T problem!

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014

I'm preparing for IVF and it turned out that I have MTHFR C677T problem. Folate is very important, and this form is the best! In my country only one pregnancy vitamin is available that contains Metafolin but it contains iodine too which I'm not allowed to take because of TSH problem. I combine it with few other vitamins, so I don't need pregnancy multivitamin tablets. Thanks a lot for iHerb for making this product available for me! IVF vizsgálatoknál derült ki, hogy MTHFR C677T heterozigóta vagyok. Ez egy folsav felszívódási zavar. A Magyarországon kapható termékek közül jelenleg csak egy terhesvitamin tartalmaz Metafolint, az összes többi készítmény a folsav mesterséges formáját tartalmazza, ami ilyen problémásoknak inkább még káros is lehet. Ez elég nagy probléma, mivel egyes kutatások szerint (Czeizel Endre szerint is) a lakosság több, mint felét is éritheti ez a probléma. Ez a termék tisztán csak folátot tartalmaz. Mellé szedek B-komlexet és néhány egyéb vitamint a terhesvitamin kiváltása végett. Hálás vagyok az iHerb-nek, hogy hozzájuthattam ehhez a termékhez! Köszönöm!

Amazingly effective, as always

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on May 18, 2014

Helps with methylation if any chronic disease is in place. Methylation - one of the most important functions of the body, in regards to detoxing, proper neural health, healing and prevention to develop DNA damage which leads to near permanent disease degradation.

Arrived quickly!

Posted by 5116378197257708966 on Feb 18, 2016

This is my favorite brand of folate. I take it to prevent depression and moodiness. I like this better than it's synthetic form of folic acid.

I don't feel so tired as much.

Posted by Reviewer1565372 on Jan 05, 2011

I suffer frrom Chronic fatigue going on for two decades. This product gives a boost of strength after I reached a plateu with megadoses of Vitamin D3. I take one pill once a day as recommended with B12 sublingual. I would like to know if higher doses can be taken for chronic fatigue.

Folate

Posted by Reviewer1869414 on Dec 25, 2008

Use it daily and will continue to use it. Good product..PC