Solgar, Folate As Metafolin, 800 mcg, 100 Tablets

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2758410 on May 31, 2011

I believe that since combining 6 tablets a day (2morning, 2lunch and 2dinner) along with 1 Natural Factors B12 5000mg dissolved under the tongue. Greatly has improved my all round health and proof is in the energy levels and gains I have experienced. Obviously see your doctor for your dosage as everyones levels a re different and will require different dosages.

Ms Dar C

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

I am taking this as preventative with the sublingual form of B12 Methylcobalim for age related memory decline. Also B6 P5P form... All 3 are easier assimilated form. Also for homocystein levels.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 14, 2009

I give this to my husband to go with his B-12 vitamin that he has to take for Alzheimer’s. The two seem to help him have a better memory.

Excellent ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1799161 on Jan 28, 2010

I Received the folate right away and have been taking it, and feel that it is working very well. My doctor is very happy that I'm starting to feel better and the product is a natural product rather than taking a prescription. Thank you for your service. If this keeps working as well as it has been I will be contacting you for more.

Kick Started My Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Apr 04, 2010

My body cannot process regular folic acid. So no matter how much folic acid I take, I does not help me. I took this metafolin along with methyl B12 and TMG and my thyroid kick started. I have heard that 20% of the population has problems processing folic acid which can lead to all sorts of problems. I wlll take this for life. As always, the service, shipping and prices from iherb were superior.