Good Formula

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Free from my allergens. Good price for a multi-vitamin. When I was competitively running, this was my vitamin of choice. Solgar, Formula V 75 has been around for years. Nice to see stability from manufacturers.

really good!!

Posted by Reviewer2978958 on Nov 03, 2009

i love this one!!you can tell the difference in a few days,high quality!! thanks iherb,great company!!

Quality multivitamins

Posted by naturellen on Mar 23, 2010

These multivitamin capsules are very effective and they are absorbed better than the usual multivitamins in a tablet form.

TOP NOTCH

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 11, 2009

I've tried a number of different multivitamins, and I always end up going back to Solgar. I feel this multi running through my veins, worth every cent.

Brilliant MultiVitamin

Posted by VioletKing on Jan 20, 2013

Solgar VM75 is an amazing strength in all the contents. Have used this product for years. Excellent product and very good price.

Great for vegetarians and vegans!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Jun 27, 2012

I bought this multivitamin mainly because it does not contain animal derived vitamin D (from wool) or any other derivatives and comes in a sealed glass bottle. Solgar is a trusted brand. They got positive reviews on ConsumerLab.com. Fantastic!

Great multiple vitamin

Posted by specialgirl on Mar 11, 2014

I decided to order this vitamin because I used to take it 2 years ago and then decide to switch to the organic one. I find you have to take at least 4 pills with the organic ones so I decided to change back to this vitamin. Solgar is one of the best company you can purchase your vitamins. I have using Solgar for over 20 years and their products are of good quality. I recommend this vitamin to anyone who is looking for a good multi vitamin.

ok

Posted by Karach on Oct 30, 2013

got more energy using it, saved me from deficiency of many minerals and vitamins.

Supercharged Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jan 06, 2012

I first used these vitamins on holidays in the US and was excited to be able to purchase them online. These vitamins are superior product and I have much more energy and vitality when I take these vitamins.

Solgar is very good brand

Posted by Korina on Aug 27, 2012

I like all the products from Solgar. Just started with this so I will let you know after some time, but I have no doubt.