I noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Mar 08, 2011

when i ran out of my first bottle, slowly my knees began to ache again - and then the pain stopped when i started the second bottle. I have had bad allergic reactions to products with shell fish, i am asthmatic, so this product was my first with no shellfish. No allergic reactions since no shellfish, and it really does help stop my knee pain! Highly recommend for anyone, especially those with allergies to shellfish.

A quality product

Posted by Reviewer2587537 on Jun 10, 2012

Prior to Solgar, I have been taking Glucosamine MSM from Now food as Solgar is not very popular brand, at where I live. After ordering Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex, I can feel my nails become harder. Not sure if it helps my skin as I am taking fish oil as well. It helps to be shellfish-free as my dad is allergic to seafood.

Nice to find Vegan GS !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jan 06, 2011

Shellfish-Free Vegetarian Glucosamine MSM Complex Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Also Sugar, Salt and Starch Free

Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Nov 07, 2012

This was my first Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets try. Tablet size makes size: difficult to swallow. Poor Tablet taste.

the products help me feel better!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I have sore joints, and often swollen. I use this product with Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora Arnica Gel, Topical Gel and Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate and feel that the pain goes away, the joints become swollen much less. I hope that the products help me feel better!

good combo

Posted by Reviewer1307137 on May 18, 2010

Very good for my arthritis pain. I will continue to buy this

OK

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 30, 2012

OK

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 11, 2014

perfect

Very good price

Posted by 5551250940398369894 on Mar 22, 2014

I'm not using this product for long so I really don't know if it works. I bought it becouse my sis told me that she is satisfied with it. This product in Croatia is too expensive - price of Solgar, Glucosamine MSM Complex, 60 tbl in Croatia is somwhere around 37$. I hope that it will be good for me too.

great stuff

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 23, 2013

Great stuff for my hips.Im barely walking,Im veggie so solgar has this from vegetarian source ...this keeps me going,with haldi drinking and looking to alkaliye myself

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »