Great For The Kidneys

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Feb 29, 2012

Has help my wife with severe bloating and Kidney problems.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2626926 on Jul 31, 2009

I have a fluid condition due to ovarian cancer called ascites. This herbal diuretic really helps alot to alleviate the build up of fluid. So if it works for a condition as severe as this I imagine it would be outstanding for general water retention issues.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2203027 on Aug 20, 2010

okay, but need to take potassium also.

Great Diuretic

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Nov 02, 2009

This diuretic works well for me, as I have diabetic kidney disease and thus my feet and ankles swell up daiy. This helps take the water off without damaging my kidneys further.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2631702 on Aug 08, 2011

Very gentle and effective. Perfect for PMS bloat!

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2690451 on Dec 09, 2011

Yes, worked for me. Note, though, that excessive water retention by the body is more frequently than not an indicator of the underlying problem, not the problem itself. I've been able to shed 3 pounds of water and keep it off for 2 months. However, since the primary reason was not fixed, the water retention slowly crept back.

Awesome

Posted by 5154367820264620659 on Feb 26, 2015

in just 4 days i was able to lose 70% of all the water retention specially the belly area. i would recommend this product , but i have to advise blurry vision is a side effect plus a must 3 bananas and 2 liters of water daily consumption!!

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer1883750 on Jul 07, 2011

I have some water retention issues lately and thought about trying this. I definitely visit the wc more often during the day (and the night). I can say that I'm satisfied as I do feel less bloated. Of course it arrived very fast and it was well packaged as always!

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1050579 on Mar 23, 2011

what else can I say, this herbal diuretic is very effective.

Good product and prompt service

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012

This is a very good herbal diuretic formula and the company is a respected name in the business. I find it an acceptable substitute for pharmaceuticals that treat fluid retention, which I do not want to take. I do find that I need to use 3 capsules a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »