odor

Posted by Reviewer3228477 on Nov 26, 2009

The pills have a chicken odor. I have to hold nose closed in order to not smell that.

not really

Posted by Reviewer2431813 on May 07, 2011

I have finished a bottle but it didn't really help my skin yet.

Tablets a bit hard to swallow

Posted by mitzi-c on Apr 21, 2014

Cost and dosage wise this is quite a good deal, but I am more used to swallowing capsules. This is a bit large and I feel the friction of it on my throat when trying to take it... Will switch back to caps as it is just easier for me.

Still too soon to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3343915 on Oct 24, 2011

Dear iHerb Sirs, I'm afraid it is too soon to give an accurate evaluation of the Hyaluronic tablets. I have not yet finished the first bottle, and I presume that less than one month is too early to see any effect. Thanks for asking!

OKAY

Posted by 4746587429715459341 on Oct 14, 2016

I think the product is okay in general but must say haven't noticed major changes on my skin. I bought it because I have very dry skin and most of my creams bearly do the job. At first I used Solgar, Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM for my joints were I noticed that my skin was less dry so I tought it was Hylauronic Acid in the whole package that's why I ordered only Hylauronic Acid the second time but didn't quite work for me....I think I'm going to get back to the Glucosamine Hyalurnic Acid Chondroitin MSM.

no noticeable effects

Posted by Reviewer1724750 on Nov 24, 2016

Took the 30 tablets as directed. Noticed no change to skin or joints. Did not repurchase.

so so

Posted by 5031306747879526822 on Jan 17, 2015

This product has very good phase but the effect to me. maybe it's because each of brand has their own character.

can't see any dramatic effetiveness yet but worth taking for the future results

Posted by 5531618364740774611 on Jan 28, 2016

I have taken this product for a month and the pill was not too big for me when I swallow it with sufficient amount of water. I'm at my early 40 and don't think I have a noticeable wrinkles thanx to taking good care of myself by applying sun screen every time I go out in the sun. But I found my skin is losing the elastin as I get older so I started to take this product cuz it contains not only hyaluroinc acid but also fair amount of collagen. I can't see any noticeable results by taking this product but since I didn't have any side effects I think it's worth waiting for the result to show by ordering a couple more bottles now.

I think this caused me to have a rash

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Jul 23, 2016

Been on another brand with MSM, and switch alternately between these 2 for hyaluronic supplements. I think these gave me an eczema type rash.

tablets are too big

Posted by 4899959520430564695 on Sep 13, 2016

I started taking it with the best intentions to finish the bottle, but the tablets are so big they are hard to swallow, and it just became an unpleasant experience. I would rather have had twice the number of tablets rather than 1 big one, for a dosage. I ended up switching to NAG, which was really what I wanted originally anyway.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »