Very Helpful for Joint Mobility

Posted by Reviewer3358610 on Aug 29, 2011

This supplement noticeably enhances joint mobility and accelerates the release of adhesions formed from chronic muscle tension in the spine. I experience more success in using regular yoga and strength training to relieve joint pain from arthritis and disc compression due to a lifetime of poor posture and poor physical conditioning.

great choice for the money

Posted by Reviewer1996985 on Nov 06, 2011

I have used this product for several years because, at a fair price, you get 120 mg. of the active ingredient. I have had difficulty finding this product at retail stores, and appreciate your carrying it. Please continue to do so, and in larger numbers of tablets per bottle.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1435178 on May 11, 2011

Improved my skin and toned my breasts.

Good product but work even better with a healthy diet.

Posted by 5533211516088871973 on Oct 29, 2014

I m 2 weeks into consuming this HA tablet. For maximum effect I also consume Silica solution/gel. My skin definitely feel smoother and hydrated, glowing. I don't have ache skin but I do notice that after consuming the above products my skin has fewer sore, red pimples. Also, i noticed my blemishes goes away faster TOGETHER with regular exfoliation (2x a week). Haven't experience any effect on joints yet. However, I'm give this product 5 stars because as compared to other brands, Solgar carry the highest mg of HA in 1 tablet. Consuming 1 tablet a day is sufficient. Last thing to note for persons who wants to have healthy skin: it is important not to rely solely on this product. Having healthy diet, drinking your 2L WATER is also essential to achieve overall wellbeing and healthy skin. Hope this helps.

my skin is much better now

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Oct 15, 2012

this is the best internal moisturizer

great product

Posted by 5609454434166792406 on Jan 26, 2015

I use this product now for more than a year and still very satisfied. The first 2-3 months I did not notice much. My joints got a bit more supple. But after 3 months I noticed that my facial skin got firmer and in a better condition. Also it got a healthier look and youthful shine. I will continue to use Solgars hyaluronic acid for a long time.

sandra

Posted by 4706105427981277240 on Aug 18, 2014

I am almost 64 and have started having soreness in my knee joints since the beginning of this year. I walk and stand for up to 7 hours, four days a week as a hostess and have lots of fun doing so. The 120mg. hyaluronic acid does reduce the soreness to a minimum. I rarely take ibuprofen for pain. I believe the reason is due to the hyaluronic acid lubricating my joints.

Give it time

Posted by 5159681556317581995 on Jun 13, 2014

Started noticing improvement in the hurting joints around the 3rd week and 4 months after the pain has decreased by 75%. The glorious skin is a bonus!

nice brand

Posted by 5139216721518480185 on Mar 27, 2014

i used to use another brand for my hyaluronic acid, that was good, but this one is seriously better. i really like solgar products

VERY EFFECTIVE !

Posted by 5449982197178595819 on Apr 09, 2013

I use this product for almost a year .... it works !!!! I have not noticed any bad side effects !