great choice

Posted by 4771450605852959309 on Apr 25, 2016

Great product I recommend to all

fast result! Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1752125 on Oct 21, 2015

I saw my skin became so much brighter even only I took 2 days and also my friend was surprised at my bare face that she thouhgt I put some bb cream. My skin looks so smooth, hydrate and bright as long as I took this product. I came back to order more.

magnifico

Posted by 4975694446868235748 on May 11, 2015

muy completo y efectivo

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1348084 on Apr 28, 2015

perfect:)

Staple

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 23, 2015

I keep reordering this one. You can feel your skin is much plumper after continuous use. I do not use it all year round though for fear it s effectiveness might diminish. It is much cheaper on iherb than in my country. Love it.

best buy

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Apr 15, 2015

Best buy and i still observe it.

super

Posted by 5708173998262964421 on Mar 01, 2015

Formidable. Les résultats sont incroyables.

My skin is better...

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Feb 13, 2015

My skin has improved a lot since taking this product. Also, I no longer notice joint pain

great product

Posted by 5609454434166792406 on Jan 26, 2015

I use this product now for more than a year and still very satisfied. The first 2-3 months I did not notice much. My joints got a bit more supple. But after 3 months I noticed that my facial skin got firmer and in a better condition. Also it got a healthier look and youthful shine. I will continue to use Solgars hyaluronic acid for a long time.

Good product but work even better with a healthy diet.

Posted by 5533211516088871973 on Oct 29, 2014

I m 2 weeks into consuming this HA tablet. For maximum effect I also consume Silica solution/gel. My skin definitely feel smoother and hydrated, glowing. I don't have ache skin but I do notice that after consuming the above products my skin has fewer sore, red pimples. Also, i noticed my blemishes goes away faster TOGETHER with regular exfoliation (2x a week). Haven't experience any effect on joints yet. However, I'm give this product 5 stars because as compared to other brands, Solgar carry the highest mg of HA in 1 tablet. Consuming 1 tablet a day is sufficient. Last thing to note for persons who wants to have healthy skin: it is important not to rely solely on this product. Having healthy diet, drinking your 2L WATER is also essential to achieve overall wellbeing and healthy skin. Hope this helps.