| English
| USD ($)

Solgar, Hyaluronic Acid, 120 mg, 30 Tablets

Very good!

Posted by 4830831574703661367 on Oct 20, 2014

Thank you! Good quality, fast shipping!

Good product but work even better with a healthy diet.

Posted by 5533211516088871973 on Oct 29, 2014

I m 2 weeks into consuming this HA tablet. For maximum effect I also consume Silica solution/gel. My skin definitely feel smoother and hydrated, glowing. I don't have ache skin but I do notice that after consuming the above products my skin has fewer sore, red pimples. Also, i noticed my blemishes goes away faster TOGETHER with regular exfoliation (2x a week). Haven't experience any effect on joints yet. However, I'm give this product 5 stars because as compared to other brands, Solgar carry the highest mg of HA in 1 tablet. Consuming 1 tablet a day is sufficient. Last thing to note for persons who wants to have healthy skin: it is important not to rely solely on this product. Having healthy diet, drinking your 2L WATER is also essential to achieve overall wellbeing and healthy skin. Hope this helps.

FOOD FOR THE SKIN,ELASTICITY

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 13, 2014

So far only knew him as a cream but I have to say that I really like, I think I'm noticing an improvement in skin

Bueno para las artculaciones

Posted by 5362951386466225632 on May 19, 2014

Un producto muy bueno para las articulaciones aunque no termino de ver las mejoras en la piel. Importante: la diferencia de precio con España

Great all in one product

Posted by 4949847984081771262 on Jan 14, 2014

I chose this so i could take my "at least 100mg" of hyaluronic acid and get a couple of other skin nutrients extra. I really like getting the extra gram of collagen a day, the only down sied was the size.....got stuck at the back of my throat first time i took one! I'll still be reordering, I like to get as many nutrients as possible in as few pills as possible.