great choice

Posted by 4771450605852959309 on Apr 25, 2016

Great product I recommend to all

Fantastic product!

Posted by 4634923326713609349 on May 19, 2016

Yet again, the quality of a Solgar product does not disappoint! I came across this product looking for something that would help with my very dry eyes, and saw that it was also supposed to do wonders for your skin (it has been rewarded "beauty supplement of the year" recently), so I ordered it. The dryness in my eyes was alleviated almost immediately, and after about 2 weeks of taking it, my skin became substantially firmer and more moist, which I noticed particularly when I was applying eyeshadow. It is not as radical as having an actual face lift (and in fact the skin gets tighter on your whole body), but it really has delivered on its promises for me with regards to both eyes and skin, so I will definitely continue to take this supplement, as well as recommending it to others. In short: Fantastic!

for skin is good

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I've purchaised this product mainly to improve skin condition, though later I got to know that it's very helpful for joints condition. I noticed skin improvement after 2 months of intaking it. Yet I don't see radical diffirence when it comes to the knees pain.. it's still in place when it's cold..

FOOD FOR THE SKIN,ELASTICITY

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 13, 2014

So far only knew him as a cream but I have to say that I really like, I think I'm noticing an improvement in skin

Bueno para las artculaciones

Posted by 5362951386466225632 on May 19, 2014

Un producto muy bueno para las articulaciones aunque no termino de ver las mejoras en la piel. Importante: la diferencia de precio con España

the products seem to be original and perfect

Posted by anthia on Oct 14, 2013

the products seem to be original and perfect

good

Posted by 5326295275101016362 on Oct 18, 2013

too big!!!

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer2105740 on Apr 25, 2012

All in all a good product but I believe cheaper options are just as good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3222252 on Jul 18, 2010

good.

I didn't notice anything special

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013