help knee pain - side effect stiff

Posted by Reviewer3128987 on Jun 24, 2016

I took this product for a week and I realized my fingers stiff every morning. After two weeks I google it, it said hyaluronice acid side effect might cause stiff and muscle pain. Anyway I have deal with it, because I felt it release my knee pain. I almost finish a bottle, it really help my knee pain, but I thinking if I have side effect for my fingers stiff, that mean this product may not really good for me. I finished bottle and I didn't reorder it. I look for other supplement glucosamine. I am taking glucosamine, and I found out I have a lot of intestinal gas. I google it again. glucosamine side effect may cause intestinal gas for some people. My friend say I am the unlucky person. I am still researching what supplement might help me.

for skin is good

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I've purchaised this product mainly to improve skin condition, though later I got to know that it's very helpful for joints condition. I noticed skin improvement after 2 months of intaking it. Yet I don't see radical diffirence when it comes to the knees pain.. it's still in place when it's cold..

can't see any dramatic effetiveness yet but worth taking for the future results

Posted by 5531618364740774611 on Jan 28, 2016

I have taken this product for a month and the pill was not too big for me when I swallow it with sufficient amount of water. I'm at my early 40 and don't think I have a noticeable wrinkles thanx to taking good care of myself by applying sun screen every time I go out in the sun. But I found my skin is losing the elastin as I get older so I started to take this product cuz it contains not only hyaluroinc acid but also fair amount of collagen. I can't see any noticeable results by taking this product but since I didn't have any side effects I think it's worth waiting for the result to show by ordering a couple more bottles now.

I think this caused me to have a rash

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Jul 23, 2016

Been on another brand with MSM, and switch alternately between these 2 for hyaluronic supplements. I think these gave me an eczema type rash.

I didn't notice anything special

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013

Nothing changed

I am sure ...

Posted by 5248949750470258899 on Apr 03, 2014

I haven't noticed anything as a change in my health or skin.

so so

Posted by 5031306747879526822 on Jan 17, 2015

This product has very good phase but the effect to me. maybe it's because each of brand has their own character.

Don t know yet

Posted by 5462031713560398681 on Aug 29, 2014

I have been using this for 3 weeks now, but i have to wait longer for results....

Deception

Posted by 5469033454786714738 on Feb 18, 2015

Not efficient. Not a single change.

Frais de livraison prohibitif!

Posted by 4810041699503454697 on Apr 20, 2015

J'avais déjà acheté le même produit sur un autre site américain et je l'ai recommandé ici car moins cher. Mais je viens de recevoir ma première livraison IHerb (avec DHL) en provenance des USA. Et pour la première fois une livraison des US me coute 26€... 45% du prix du produit... Je commanderai le même produit mais via un autre site et pas DHL non plus.