Good

Posted by Reviewer3222252 on Jul 18, 2010

good.

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on May 26, 2016

Disse virker til å ha en gunstig effekt på huden:)

Good

Posted by 5564665773487739346 on Jun 05, 2016

Good

help knee pain - side effect stiff

Posted by Reviewer3128987 on Jun 24, 2016

I took this product for a week and I realized my fingers stiff every morning. After two weeks I google it, it said hyaluronice acid side effect might cause stiff and muscle pain. Anyway I have deal with it, because I felt it release my knee pain. I almost finish a bottle, it really help my knee pain, but I thinking if I have side effect for my fingers stiff, that mean this product may not really good for me. I finished bottle and I didn't reorder it. I look for other supplement glucosamine. I am taking glucosamine, and I found out I have a lot of intestinal gas. I google it again. glucosamine side effect may cause intestinal gas for some people. My friend say I am the unlucky person. I am still researching what supplement might help me.

for skin is good

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I've purchaised this product mainly to improve skin condition, though later I got to know that it's very helpful for joints condition. I noticed skin improvement after 2 months of intaking it. Yet I don't see radical diffirence when it comes to the knees pain.. it's still in place when it's cold..

can't see any dramatic effetiveness yet but worth taking for the future results

Posted by 5531618364740774611 on Jan 28, 2016

I have taken this product for a month and the pill was not too big for me when I swallow it with sufficient amount of water. I'm at my early 40 and don't think I have a noticeable wrinkles thanx to taking good care of myself by applying sun screen every time I go out in the sun. But I found my skin is losing the elastin as I get older so I started to take this product cuz it contains not only hyaluroinc acid but also fair amount of collagen. I can't see any noticeable results by taking this product but since I didn't have any side effects I think it's worth waiting for the result to show by ordering a couple more bottles now.

I think this caused me to have a rash

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Jul 23, 2016

Been on another brand with MSM, and switch alternately between these 2 for hyaluronic supplements. I think these gave me an eczema type rash.

tablets are too big

Posted by 4899959520430564695 on Sep 13, 2016

I started taking it with the best intentions to finish the bottle, but the tablets are so big they are hard to swallow, and it just became an unpleasant experience. I would rather have had twice the number of tablets rather than 1 big one, for a dosage. I ended up switching to NAG, which was really what I wanted originally anyway.

I didn't notice anything special

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013

Nothing changed

I am sure ...

Posted by 5248949750470258899 on Apr 03, 2014

I haven't noticed anything as a change in my health or skin.