Muy buen producto

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Como siempre, Solgar es una marca de referencia en el sector de los suplementos por su larga experiencia. Las cápsulas son duras, alargadas y de tamaño medio-grande. En mi caso me las prescribieron para tratar síndrome de intestino permeable. Con constancia, y tras varios botes, he encontrado resultados satisfactorios. Consulta con un médico o profesional cualificado si tienes dudas. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

I liked it

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

I like how the bottle is glass and not plastic - but anyways... This glutamine works and Solgar seems to be a good brand so far. You may want glutamine if you are recovering from surgery involving muscles or such OR personally for me it helped heal my stomach due to injury. It can also be used by bodybuilders to build muscle and help sustain it or in some people, help certain allergies. I would buy this again.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 07, 2010

Good

acid reflux rescue!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 13, 2015

I had acid reflux, did not want to take prescription medication, so I started using L-Glutamine. I have tried other brand, but like the quality of Solgar the best (made in USA). I chew up two of these every morning with water on empty stomach, really free me from those extra acids that bothered me for a long time. Thank God, it is a prayer come true!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3111882 on Jan 09, 2012

Good product but very large tablets.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1039208 on Nov 05, 2011

good brand

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Nov 08, 2011

Delivery, complete order, timing, just perfect. The only on line, vitamin supplier so reliable in every sens. Thank you.

Noticeable difference after a few weeks

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on May 20, 2015

Noticeable difference after a few weeks

Great product, and great value

Posted by jilldleo on May 10, 2016

Top quality product for little money.

powder is better

Posted by Reviewer3106873 on Jun 05, 2016

need this as we age all the time however I can get it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »