Muy buen producto

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Como siempre, Solgar es una marca de referencia en el sector de los suplementos por su larga experiencia. Las cápsulas son duras, alargadas y de tamaño medio-grande. En mi caso me las prescribieron para tratar síndrome de intestino permeable. Con constancia, y tras varios botes, he encontrado resultados satisfactorios. Consulta con un médico o profesional cualificado si tienes dudas. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

I liked it

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

I like how the bottle is glass and not plastic - but anyways... This glutamine works and Solgar seems to be a good brand so far. You may want glutamine if you are recovering from surgery involving muscles or such OR personally for me it helped heal my stomach due to injury. It can also be used by bodybuilders to build muscle and help sustain it or in some people, help certain allergies. I would buy this again.

acid reflux rescue!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 13, 2015

I had acid reflux, did not want to take prescription medication, so I started using L-Glutamine. I have tried other brand, but like the quality of Solgar the best (made in USA). I chew up two of these every morning with water on empty stomach, really free me from those extra acids that bothered me for a long time. Thank God, it is a prayer come true!

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 07, 2010

Good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3111882 on Jan 09, 2012

Good product but very large tablets.

Not tried yet.

Posted by 5210705888046286323 on Sep 14, 2014

Not tried yet.

powder is better

Posted by Reviewer3106873 on Jun 05, 2016

need this as we age all the time however I can get it

Another winner from Solgar!

Posted by 4634923326713609349 on Jun 29, 2016

I got this supplement both for my gut health and for helping with restitution and muscle building with regards to working out. I take the Glutamine first thing in the morning before I go for a short jog (as it is recommended to take it 1/2 hour before you eat), and I really notice an improvement in muscle endurance, as well as more regular digestion. I also appreciate that it is suitable for vegetarians. All in all highly recommended!

Great product, and great value

Posted by jilldleo on May 10, 2016

Top quality product for little money.

Good brand