Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3118918 on Nov 23, 2010

Solgar's L-Theanine is great! I've tried other brands, but this is the only one that works for me. It gives a real sense of calmness and tranquility and is also good for deeper sleep..has helped with heart palpitations and anxiety....and quick delivery from iherb.....

Always good

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Aug 30, 2011

Never had any problems with these and they usually work within 30mins

BEST

Posted by Reviewer1325778 on Aug 01, 2011

it feels good and comfortable.

L theanine is working

Posted by 4809737604658378429 on Jan 24, 2016

I tried this L theanine brand from Solgar and I noticed it is working compare to other brands. It takes around one hour to see the effects, it lowers heart rate, usually when I have anxiety my pulse rate above 90, but when taking L theanine is dropped to mid 70. For social anxiety I need to take higher dose, and I noticed the effective dose around 600 mg, especially for social situations , then I feel more calm and start talking to others around me, and it keeps me calm during working time. I think the different experience that others have when taking L theanine , cause some brands are pure and contains only L theanine ( commercial name suntheanine) , and other brand they mixed with D theanine as read in some sources in the internet.Thanks, Very Good customer service from iherb.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2152832 on Nov 14, 2012

Assists in the Gabba product, helps to sooth the brain.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 18, 2008

This is a good theanine, but Now Foods L-Theanine 200mg is better for the price.

E Harney

Posted by 5530264222439571570 on Jan 04, 2015

This is an excellent supplement. I take two every morning before breakfast. I find them very relaxing and a good preparation for a busy day. No side effects.