Great product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 02, 2010

After four weeks of excruciating pain due to acute cervical spondylosis (wear and tear of the neck vertebrae) I started taking this product together with Now Foods glucosamine/ chondroitin. Four days later I noticed some improvement; six weeks later, the pain has literally vanished. Couldn't tell whether it is mainly the MSM or the gluc/ chondr component that is effective, but the combination is certainly a life saver for me. It has now been three months; the pain never came back.

Helps to heal acne scar

Posted by phannie on Mar 25, 2014

I use it for my acne scars. Have them for about 7-8 years and used tons of creams and serums to try to get rid of them. I've been using MSM for almost 2 months now and I can really see the difference. My old acne scars are smaller than before, some of them less deep too!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2304417 on Oct 02, 2010

Everything as it should be.

Solgar

Posted by Reviewer2523468 on Jan 01, 2010

I have tried other brands and this is the best around byfar.

good

Posted by 4748526368000855776 on Jan 19, 2014

I will continue tout buy them

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jul 19, 2010

It doesn't releave much pain, but maybe I need to take more a day, so I'm still trying.

undecided

Posted by 4647994302468196940 on Jan 25, 2013

I am not sue this product works. I think it has a lot of fillers. I desolved a tablet in water to test if it was real. While none of the substance really floated to the top. Little of it desolved. this is troubling. I wont buy this brand again.

Melissa

Posted by Reviewer3206625 on Oct 27, 2008

Fantastic service, so fast!