Amazing toilet cleaner!

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 15, 2014

I used to be a fan of citrate, I really did. But let me tell you something - I had stains on my toilet bowl that nothing would remove - and I mean NOTHING. I tried the most industrial cleaners I could find, scouring pads and the strongest elbow grease I could muster - nothing worked. Then I remembered the amazing powers of citric acid and thought why not try it. I sprinkled some around the bowl and left it. And wow. I didn't even need to scrub the worst stain - it flushed away. I was gobsmacked. Citric acid is now my staple bathroom cleaner. And is one reason why I'll never take anything citrate again. As a 'mild' blood thinner and chelating agent, it might work wonders for those in need of an artery cleanse, but is definitely not for me. The results of my toilet bowl test certainly help explain some things. I've read krebs cycle formulations are less tolerated by those suffering allergies or immune dysfunction. Best source of magnesium - pumpkin seeds. 28g (1oz) of pumpkin seeds contain approx 150mg magnesium. If low magnesium is an issue for you, suggest avoiding foods high in molybdenum - molybdenum is a potent antagonist. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Seniors need this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2236736 on Jul 28, 2011

When you grow older, magnesium absorption decreases and renal excretion of magnesium increases. Magnesium is, among other things, needed for the production of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate), which is the main energy-producing molecule in the body. Therefore, deficiency can lead to chronic tiredness. This magnesium is the citrate form and highly absorbable. This 57-year old carcass is very happy with this supplement.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1085743 on Jul 06, 2011

This is the magnesium to take. It is in the Citrate form which is the best and the tablets are smooth and easy to swallow. I use to suffer from restless legs and this product has saved my life.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 22, 2008

Very good for anxiety it also helps with sleep Good product Thanks

Cured crampy muscles!

Posted by Reviewer3165813 on Apr 29, 2010

No other magnesium supplement worked to stop my feet from cramping at night.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

I take magnesium at night to help with relaxation. It isn't a sleep aide, but it has helped me sleep better. I use it in combination with Enzymatic therapy's L-Theanine and most nights it works like a charm - without any negative effects. I also like taking magnesiun because of its impact on supporting bone density and maintaing healthy blood pressure.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1473342 on Dec 18, 2008

together with coenzyme B6 helps me to reduce my monthly migraine to a minimum

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012

Prescribed by my naturopath. I'm happy I'm no longer constipated.

solar, Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2885590 on Apr 15, 2014

I have been taking magnesium for years mainly to help me sleep. I like its product and especially the price. I live in New Zealand and the same product here in a health shop is 3 times the price, even with conversion and postage.

Great for sleep

Posted by 4983781315532332435 on Sep 10, 2014

I began using this after someone suggested my husband use this to help with stress. It does help with stress, I feel much more calm when taking these, but for me, the best thing is that when taking two of these babies before bedtime it makes me sleep like a rock. Love it! Also helps with asthma, and I no longer wake up with a charley horse in the middle of the night.