Posted by Reviewer2980477 on Dec 26, 2008

It isn't as much the product we're pleased with (and the product is fine), but rather the personnel at iHerb.com keeping their commitment. Whatever the product, the superb communication and follow-through will keep us dealing with this company!

Solgar, Natural Gelatin with Calcium Carbonate

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Jan 31, 2012

Pleased so far, have only been taking a couple weeks but looking forward to improvement in "splitting" nails.

Posted by Reviewer1435442 on Oct 15, 2012

Good product, does just what you would expect. I like it.

good value product

Posted by 5534294912754906850 on Nov 28, 2015

When i first looked into getting gelatin supplements this product gave the best bang for your buck (mg gelatin/$). I'm not sure if this is still the case but I doubt the price has shifted much. You also get a huge number of tablets. With this product my nails seemed stronger (thicker nails despite nail polish -> now I've been off the product a couple months even with less polish use they are weaker). Hair + nail growth -> no noticeable difference, although if there was an improvement unless it is like a 300% increase I am not going to notice so who knows. caveat: this is a beef product remember, and its from the US so there is a possibility of mad cow disease. not a risk i'm personally worried about however. if you are vegan i think there are vegan gelatin supplements you can get. iherb service - amazing shipping to AUS. i used to buy from vitacost because the price point was lower and this is first time there was a crossover. I ordered on IDK tues or wednesday and they arrived on the friday. So quick.