Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Solgar, Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), 5000 IU, 240 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Feeling great!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I take this product regligiously after having been told that I was severly deficient in Vitamin D (and Iron). I started taking the iron and the Vitamin D at the same time and my muscles feel better, and I'm a lot less achey.

Very Effective - highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2860083 on Oct 09, 2011

To be honest, I was sceptical about the Veggie Vit D3 as opposed to the gel capsules and bought these accidentally thinking they were the gel capsules. I am hypothyroid and have difficulty converting thyroxine into triiodothyronine (T3) and, as most people with thyroid disease, am deficient in Vitamin D. Within a week of taking the 5000iu, I felt a marked improvement in muscle strength, cognitivity, positiveness and more. I would recommend these easy to swallow Solgar Vegetable Vitamin D3 capsules without hesitation.

Good for people with MS

Posted by 5536280975709671647 on Feb 25, 2013

Easy 1-2 tabs a day

D3 for energy

Posted by 5111998815566727073 on Oct 12, 2013

My neurologist reccomended me to take this product because of my fatigue which is connected to my diagnose. Maybe I am not objective or I haven't been using it a long time, but it seems to me I'm not so tired like before. I hope I'm right so I will be using it all the time. I have to mention that I have none side effects like before when I was using D3 drops from domestic manufacturer (nausea and flatulency). Solgar is really on the top with quality.

Viatmin D

Posted by 5414444256581584871 on Dec 25, 2013

My husband and I both are using the Vitamin D supplement. I have been using it for a while now and his doctor said his was low too so we both take it daily now. I appreciate the prompt service I receive from IHERB>

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »