Feeling great!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I take this product regligiously after having been told that I was severly deficient in Vitamin D (and Iron). I started taking the iron and the Vitamin D at the same time and my muscles feel better, and I'm a lot less achey.

Very Effective - highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2860083 on Oct 09, 2011

To be honest, I was sceptical about the Veggie Vit D3 as opposed to the gel capsules and bought these accidentally thinking they were the gel capsules. I am hypothyroid and have difficulty converting thyroxine into triiodothyronine (T3) and, as most people with thyroid disease, am deficient in Vitamin D. Within a week of taking the 5000iu, I felt a marked improvement in muscle strength, cognitivity, positiveness and more. I would recommend these easy to swallow Solgar Vegetable Vitamin D3 capsules without hesitation.

Good for people with MS

Posted by 5536280975709671647 on Feb 25, 2013

Easy 1-2 tabs a day

D3 for energy

Posted by 5111998815566727073 on Oct 12, 2013

My neurologist reccomended me to take this product because of my fatigue which is connected to my diagnose. Maybe I am not objective or I haven't been using it a long time, but it seems to me I'm not so tired like before. I hope I'm right so I will be using it all the time. I have to mention that I have none side effects like before when I was using D3 drops from domestic manufacturer (nausea and flatulency). Solgar is really on the top with quality.

Viatmin D

Posted by 5414444256581584871 on Dec 25, 2013

My husband and I both are using the Vitamin D supplement. I have been using it for a while now and his doctor said his was low too so we both take it daily now. I appreciate the prompt service I receive from IHERB>

Excellent

Posted by medinabello on Jul 22, 2014

Brilliant VD3 pills.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Jun 07, 2015

Good quality like all Solgar products!

Solgar, Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), 5000 IU, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2682298 on Nov 04, 2011

We are very thankful with product

great

Posted by Reviewer1199276 on Feb 01, 2011

more than ok..

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1879988 on May 19, 2011

Most people don't realize they are low in Vitamin D. My family's levels have gone up taking vitamin D supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »