Solgar, Natural Vitamin E, 1000 IU, 100 Veggie Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product

Posted by suzannesutherland on May 09, 2013

Let me tell you a story: For many weeks, I had a rash developing under one of my boobs. It did not respond to the various creams I was applying to it. Then I remembered the time that one of my cats developed a strange scar on its eye and the vet recommended my mother apply the oil from a Vitamin E capsule directly onto it. The scar disappeared with no ill effects to my cat. So, back to 2013, I bought this Vitamin E and decided to swallow it. The results were quick to arrive. The rash disappeared pretty quickly and has since not returned. Great stuff and I highly recommend it if you are having problems with your skin.

Natural Vitamin E, 1000 IU Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1383656 on Nov 03, 2011

I rate these 4 out of 5..they are easy to swallow and my hair and nails are beautiful. Both are stronger and grows faster. - from Atlanta

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that Solgar sells NATURAL vitamin E and in a higher dosage (which means less pills to pop!!). I didn't know companies were manufacturing synthetic vitamins...which is why others may sell it for less. I'm glad for the honesty in their marketing.

Favorite E

Posted by Reviewer2983078 on Aug 21, 2008

At last iHerb is carrying Solgar E. Excellent.

Best vegan Vitamin E I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jan 23, 2009

This is the best non-gelatin Vitamin E I have found. I've been using it for several years. There are many dry vitamin E products in vegi *caps*, but this is the only one in a vegi *softgel*, making it better absorbed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »