Great product

Posted by suzannesutherland on May 09, 2013

Let me tell you a story: For many weeks, I had a rash developing under one of my boobs. It did not respond to the various creams I was applying to it. Then I remembered the time that one of my cats developed a strange scar on its eye and the vet recommended my mother apply the oil from a Vitamin E capsule directly onto it. The scar disappeared with no ill effects to my cat. So, back to 2013, I bought this Vitamin E and decided to swallow it. The results were quick to arrive. The rash disappeared pretty quickly and has since not returned. Great stuff and I highly recommend it if you are having problems with your skin.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Apr 18, 2012

i would recommend to anyone with endometriosis!

Natural Vitamin E, 1000 IU Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1383656 on Nov 03, 2011

I rate these 4 out of 5..they are easy to swallow and my hair and nails are beautiful. Both are stronger and grows faster. - from Atlanta

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that Solgar sells NATURAL vitamin E and in a higher dosage (which means less pills to pop!!). I didn't know companies were manufacturing synthetic vitamins...which is why others may sell it for less. I'm glad for the honesty in their marketing.

Great

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Another trusted product from Solgar.

High amount of vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I take this because it is a high amount of vitamin E which helps with all health things. God bless you all.

Perfect dose size

Posted by 5192371223894263640 on Aug 06, 2014

Solgar....awesome products, this is a very high quality, high dose vitamin e oil. No more dry skin for me and I only need 1 a day. Helpful for women suffering with vaginal dryness....my dr recommended taking 2 a day & applying the contents of 1 capsule nightly for a month....worked a charm.

Favorite E

Posted by Reviewer2983078 on Aug 21, 2008

At last iHerb is carrying Solgar E. Excellent.

Best vegan Vitamin E I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jan 23, 2009

This is the best non-gelatin Vitamin E I have found. I've been using it for several years. There are many dry vitamin E products in vegi *caps*, but this is the only one in a vegi *softgel*, making it better absorbed.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2530923 on Dec 22, 2011

I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »