Softer Moist Skin

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jul 29, 2012

I started taking Vit E for immune and cardiovascular support. I quickly noticed the massive improvement of my skin texture which now feel soft and moist. I will definitely continue as immune support takes time.

Vit E

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Nov 16, 2012

I not only take Vit. E orally, but I use it on blemishes and burns. It is a powerful healing tool.

Love this Vitamin E

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on May 11, 2015

Love this vitamin E. Love the softgel caps. Excellent for healing the inside and outside.

Great for cats and humans

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 16, 2013

So happy to find d-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL vitamin E as that's what's needed for our cats (the stores here mostly have mixed tocopherols). Thank you Solgar and iherb!

GET RID OF MANBOOBS

Posted by 5295453557863349063 on Feb 24, 2015

This with product in dose of 400mg + 100mg p-5-p + 400mg mucuna l-dopa (L-dopa 5-6d on, 1-2 off)made my PROlACTIN RELATED GYNECOMASTIA go away, first i had to get rid of my high estrogen level which were out of bounds. First estro, then this combo. Then, take control of your eating if u dont wanna get that mother f****** back!

Good Product

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on Oct 26, 2014

All natural Vitamin E excellent for all internal and external healing. Really fast delivery to Australia.

Vitamin E

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 24, 2014

Seems to be a good source of quality Vitamin E.

This is a good product.

Posted by 4784944676772682026 on Oct 21, 2016

If you are going to order this abroad, than it might be possible that you have to pay a "proud "amount extra to DHL and Customs.

Great quality..

Posted by 4972555681268633516 on Sep 14, 2016

Thank you Iherb for making available Vitamin E as pure D-aplha tocopherol available. The brand Solgar is excellent in quality. Please continue to make this product available as I regularly order this product from India and its trustworthy.

SOL-03521

Posted by 5712498503772735289 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »