Solgar, Niacin (Vitamin B3), 250 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 29, 2008

You get what you pay for sometimes. Solgar might be more, but this is pure Niacin. I can tell by the flushing I get, telling me it is working. Perfect dose too. Well worth the money.

Thankyou

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Dec 08, 2011

I take two tabs three times daily & it has helped me to relax enough to get to sleep more nights than not!

I'm glad I found this product!

Posted by 4823946726730127019 on Sep 03, 2014

I am so glad that I found a source of Solgar Niacin. I had read about Niacin treatment and was aware that it is useful for many different conditions. I have used a B complex supplement for many years to try and avoid the more severe complications of my anxiety condition. While I am sure that B complex helps, nothing has made such a profound and lasting improvement in my condition as Solgar Niacin! I have read about high-dose treatments (up to 3000Mg/day), for very serious conditions. Luckily, my anxiety has been mostly alleviated with only 325Mg (1+1/2 250Mg tablets) per day. After the initial 'flush', I feel calm, relaxed, comfortable and confident for several hours. This has made a significant difference in my life. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Thank you iHerb, and thank you Solgar!!

Niacin pump

Posted by 5133332908348641106 on Nov 30, 2013

This stuff keeps your vains healty and boost your heart but keep dose low only 250 mg a day you will get a flush over your body but no fear after 30 min it is gone. very good stuff

the best

Posted by Reviewer2528020 on Nov 18, 2012

During hurricane Sandy I lost my power and thankfully I had SOLGAR NIACIN on hand. It was very cold without power it was very uncomfortable! I popped one pill waited 10 minutes and the magic started. Felt nice and warm all over with the flush. Slept until I had to wake up to go to work. Wow. My children benefitted as well. I just ordered another bottle for the winter months.

Does the job!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Certainly does what Niacin is known for... taking time to get used to really. I definitely get a good 'Glow' about me.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1441598 on Jan 03, 2011

My husband loves it.

flush!

Posted by kidkounselor on Feb 06, 2012

great flushing action

Great

Posted by Reviewer3145198 on Mar 01, 2012

Does what says on the label. I have been using Niacin for sometime to keep my cholestrol in check. This is first time I have used Solgar and am happy with the product.

Good quality.

Posted by Reviewer1478703 on Mar 06, 2012

I switched from the other brand, good quality.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »