Bran for Life

Posted by Reviewer1812590 on Aug 07, 2008

I find this product a good source of Bran. Have taken it for years. IHerb.com is a good source for Solgar Oat Bran. It's very hard to find in local stores.

SPH

Posted by 5202757003225324606 on Sep 02, 2015

I love to chew these (Solgar Oat Bran Tablets)as I munch on apples or other veggies. They taste good and are a wholesome way to get extra fiber in my diet. Thanks for carrying them!

Help with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 22, 2013

I'm not using it like advice: i'm only taking 2 at diner time. Since I'm using it I have notice that it help me with digesting the food and I'm going to the bathroom more regularly. It has also help a friend of me to reduce her weight (she was tacking 2 pills at every meal). I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't know yet how my body will react when I will stop it. Also I'm a bit confused about the ingredient that are not 100% oat bran...

Tablets oat bran is so good

Posted by 4627083598172690984 on Jun 20, 2012

It is of high quality

Haven't receive stock until now 6weeks

Posted by 5092596013243863902 on Jul 31, 2013

How do I rate the product since I didn't receive my order until today? The live chat is helpless and impolite. I think too much people complain about your shipping problem, I am wondering whether did you send out my item. Not a serious and truthful seller.