Solgar, Oceanic Silica, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

quick result

Posted by Reviewer3177785 on Dec 18, 2011

I ordered this product because i got bariatric (weight loss) surgery done, after which i had hairloss. This product is not available in my country, India, and hence I ordered it online from iherb. I had amazing results with this, taking 2 capsules twice daily. My hairloss was under control within a week. My mom, 65 yrs old, is also suffering from hair loss, and now I am planning to order more of this product for her.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Nov 16, 2013

I took this whole bottle and then I switched to Now Foods 500mg silica complex and wow, that doesn't work! The Solgar gave me amazing lash and hair growth, but the Now brand did nothing for me. So yes I was very happy with this product and will repurchase.

This doesn't seem to work for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 09, 2011

My quest for an efficient silica product continues (after the brand that worked watered down their formula). No matter how many caps per day I take (I went up to 3), like all the other liquid and caps silica supplements I've tried, this regretfully does nothing to improve my skin. I give it three stars because it might work for you and because Solgar is a very reputable brand.

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Aug 09, 2011

nails look much better since using this product.

too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Sep 19, 2011

things seem to be going well so far. after i finish this bottle (my first one) i will update my review.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »