No, synthetic fish oil is not used

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Apr 26, 2012

The reviewer from France (January 2011) who said that "according to Solgar, synthetic omega 3 is used" is incorrect. I contacted the company and asked specifically about the source of their fish oil. According to the reply, "the fish used in the Omega 3 950mg product are anchovy, sardine and mackerel." I have heard good things about Solgar, and this is a very concentrated source of omega 3 from fish oil. And the price is much less than Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, which I've been using for years but just read in Consumer Reports failed their test for freshness. I will not be buying Nordic Naturals any more and ordered several bottles of the Solgar omega-3 from iHerb.

AWESOME

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014

I LOVE Solgar PRODUCTS, ARE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS IS VERY HIGH IN GENERAL QUANTITY PRICE PER BOTTLE MAKE UP EVEN IN MY COUNTRY WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS THEM. THANK YOU for giving iHerb THE POSSIBILITY OF OUR HEALTH CARE WITH THEIR PRICES. I am VERY GRATEFUL.

Very strong

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Helped with my mood swings and depression! I took 2 softgels a day and when i stopped, the mood switches came back.

Awesome ! One of the best !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on Sep 27, 2011

First of all, it's Solgar, so it's really a quality product that you can trust. I used this Omega 3 for a few month now, and i don't have any palpitation any more (i'm young with a healty heart, but had some palps because of the stress). I'm more calm and more happy too. Really great !

The best omega 3 in the Netherlands.

Posted by 4727601208330146543 on Aug 01, 2014

In europe, the netherlands, I can not find this quality. Excellent pure. Fantastic product. Also fantastic the quick delivery .

Excellent.

Posted by 5753051263506260326 on Oct 16, 2015

Thank iHerb.

Synthetic omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 18, 2011

According to Solgar, synthetic omega-3 are used.

excellent product+excellent service+fast shipment++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer2540925 on Jun 22, 2011

item arrived fast, in excellent condition, very safely packed. very reasonable shipment price (4$ to Israel. will buy again and recommend your service in the future

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1989117 on Aug 28, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product and I feel that it helps me to improve my memory. I am 66and a half years old. Thanks

Great product, great price

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 09, 2015

To the best of my knowledge, it's the only Omega3 product in the market that has almost 1g of active Omega3 in each capsule thus the only option for taking 3g daily (requirement in order to have effectiveness in lowering triglycerides). And the price in iHerb was the lowest one I could find on the web and in shops. Highly recommended.