Solgar Omnium Vitamin & Mineral Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1001960 on May 19, 2011

My family has been using Solgar vitamins for last three years and we have found to be the best dietary supplement and would recommend this product without any hesitation.

Best multi vitamine that I know of

Posted by 5313026918771625640 on Sep 14, 2013

Have been taking off and on this multi vitamine, after a couple of months I get sloppy and think I can do without. NOT... Then I start to feel a bit weaker and I am thinking " hey.. lets take some vitamine".. This product always does the trick!. Since the pills are quite large, I ground them in the kitchen robot and mix it with my yoghurt in the morning. This is the best product for me and my family. And ordering via iHerb is easy, and very quick at a very reasonable price..

Solgar Omnium

Posted by Reviewer1769074 on Oct 28, 2014

The best multi vitamin you can buy. It is a complete product with many minerals and vitamins in a high dosage. Specially for those recovering after illness, during stressful periods, and during the winter when you need this little bit extra. After searching the internet I found this is the site with the best price for this product. Delivered in Europa (Holland) within 5 days after ordering, so reliable and fast. Perfectly packed no damage to the product.

Goed product en betaalbaar

Posted by 5531483853307769807 on Dec 18, 2014

Hier in Nederland niet te betalen. Bevat alles wat ik nodig heb. Gewoon 1 pil per dag, Klaar.

:-(

Posted by Reviewer2737521 on Nov 11, 2010

i dont notice any change

really really good vitamins

Posted by 5304086290099355522 on Nov 18, 2014

best vitamins ever.

love it

Posted by 5203897421299950109 on Apr 30, 2014

Stukken goedkoper dan in Nederland en zeer snel bezorgd.. ik vind het wonderpillen.. je voelt je direct beter en fitter. Ik blijf ze gebruiken tot er nog betere komen. Much cheaper than in holland and fast shipping. I really love these wonder tablets. Feel Much better and lots more energy. Stay using them till a better one appears, if it can get any better than this!

respons Solgar omnium

Posted by 5645809581279537897 on Jul 11, 2014

Very good vitamins. They do what vitamins have to do en they gave a me a lot of new energy!!

Solgar Omnium the best multivitamin in the Netherlands.

Posted by 4727601208330146543 on Aug 01, 2014

Fantastic product. Also fantastic the quick delivery.

Solgar Omnium really is the best All-risk insurance ever!

Posted by 5309521608159794662 on Apr 11, 2015

It's honest, pure and all the ingredients work together in ultimate peace. You feel the tickle into your deepest fibers. Your body thrives on entirely and it fully feeds your mind. In short: this Purple Rain is my heaven on earth!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »