Solgar P-5-P

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Jul 24, 2008

This form of vitamin B6 is the very first pill I take in the morning. P-5-P is a more bioavailable form of B6 and I consider it to be indespensible in my efforts to stay healthy. I've had problems with yeast overgrowth in the past. Yeast in the body can prevent the body from converting B6 into its active form which is pyridoxal-5-phosphate. In addition, this has a positive effect on my mood. Vitamin B6 also helps the body to metabolize minerals correctly. I just love it!

P-5-P Vitamin B6

Posted by Reviewer1035396 on Apr 25, 2010

A great supplement of activated vitamin B6! Bravo to Solgar for such a wonderful product and to iherb for its incredibly fast international shipping!!

good size!

Posted by Reviewer2929829 on Dec 19, 2011

is a good product and only at iherb i´ve found 100 tablets format... and solgar is a first class brand!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

Many people are B6 deficient and don't realize it. If you are B6 deficient then this is the best solution in my opinion other than eating foods with B6. This is the kind the body can use more immediately. This is the only kind of B6 I buy.

Solgar, P-5-P, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 09, 2012

Excellent, very happy.

Pleasant to use, no side effects.

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014

Pleasant to use, no side effects. Reduces the amount of glycated hemoglobin in me by examination diabetologist.

Less Gastric Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 31, 2015

Because this is enteric coated, we are avoiding the nausea that other brands seem to cause, so it's great for those with pyrroluria who need to take high doses of B6.

B6

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I take this because it was recommended by a gynecologist. I'm glad it's coated to protect against stomach acid. lef.com recommends p5p for better blood sugar control. I plan on always taking p5p as I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

Inexpensive and I've reordered it a few times.

Posted by Reviewer1820054 on Dec 04, 2010

Inexpensive and I've reordered it a few times.

Quality B 6

Posted by 5287576424256342142 on Apr 04, 2014

Nervousness decreases. Take along with magnesium and folinic acid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »