Not enough PM, Overdose of Vitamin B12

Posted by 5320900841964974654 on Oct 10, 2014

Please check the ingredients for this product before you buy. The PM amount in this product is not nearly enough as recommended to treat menopausal symptoms or for natural breast enhancement. The amount of Vitamin B12 per tablet is an overdose and a joke considering this is marketed as a PM product. Nasty side effects including diahrea and overall malaise + increased liver function as noted in blood tests due to the overdosage of B12. Dangerous!

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2286171 on Sep 29, 2014

I find this the best to help with hot flushes and sleeping. I went off it some months ago thinking that I did not need it but could not believe what a difference it makes. Since taking it again for 3 weeks I can sleep a lot better as I am not waking up with hot sweats. I also think it is a good general vitamin for females as I have not had a cold all winter.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Mar 04, 2014

After reading the positive results with hot flashes, I was so hopeful. No effect whatsoever for me. I am sure the B vitamins in it are beneficial, but the product did not help me.

Breastenlargement

Posted by 5320984172601859996 on Nov 20, 2013

I use the product for natural breastenlargement. No change so far... I dont feel or see any difference

Excellant

Posted by 4919253672971792280 on May 29, 2012

Very quick service to ireland and great price. I will recommend iherb. Kind regards Elaine

Using as a Preventative to Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

Although I have been instructed by my naturopath to take this product to prevent breast cancer, I can't say for sure if it works other than the fact that I am happy to say that I don't have breast cancer. I am using this as a preventative.

Great for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Aug 27, 2011

This works better than anything else I've tried!

No more hot flushes.

Posted by Reviewer3259302 on Aug 24, 2011

I finally received the PM PhytoGen Complex, and have been using it for about a week. Already I have noticed that the discomfort and embarrassment of hot flushes, sweats and red face are going. I am so happy with this product. I love it!

wayne

Posted by Reviewer1409996 on Aug 23, 2011

the lot of research i did solgar is the best the pm complex true there ingredients

Peri-Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1598711 on Jul 28, 2011

The best supplement I have taken so far for the symptons of menopause

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »