Not enough PM, Overdose of Vitamin B12

Posted by 5320900841964974654 on Oct 10, 2014

Please check the ingredients for this product before you buy. The PM amount in this product is not nearly enough as recommended to treat menopausal symptoms or for natural breast enhancement. The amount of Vitamin B12 per tablet is an overdose and a joke considering this is marketed as a PM product. Nasty side effects including diahrea and overall malaise + increased liver function as noted in blood tests due to the overdosage of B12. Dangerous!

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Nov 27, 2008

I have tried everything, and this product has worked the best to eliminate my menopausal symptoms. I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a year, and my husband started taking it about 6 months ago. It balances the hormones in men and women.

Estrogen Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Sep 16, 2010

This is a reputedly excellent product and has definitely helped my wife get over the symptoms--along with Healthy Prosterone--of her menopause, which had recently begun. It is ideal in that it will raise estrogen when there is a bodily definciency and reduce it when there is an excess. Thus, the name "adaptogen".

This ended my hotflashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Apr 27, 2010

After taking this product for 30 days my hotflashes not only subsided but were banished! I would get 4-5 flashes every hour and it was unbearable. I hope this works as well for others as it did for me, I continue to take it 2xday. Thansk goodness for this product. I found out about it from Dr. Cristiane Northrup. TRY IT.

Works

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Jun 11, 2009

Herb is difficult to find. Minimizes menopause/PMS symptoms. Breasts look fuller too.

helped with my hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Jul 26, 2011

Apparently some women's digestive systems can process Pueraria mirifica (the plant phytoestrogen ingredient in this supplement) and some cannot process it. I must be one of the lucky ones because I got relief from ongoing hot flashes within 48 hours of taking my first dose. I trust Solgar to provide a quality product free of any harmful additives, especially when it comes to plant based extracts.

PM Phytogen Complex

Posted by Reviewer2677485 on Feb 26, 2011

This is an excellent hormone regulator and anti-aging supplement.

Vaginal Atrophy

Posted by Reviewer1394879 on Sep 20, 2009

I have tried a lot of natural supplements and herbs to try to resolve my issue but to no avail. I didn't want to use hormones because of side effects. This product after 6-8weeks has helped immensely with my issue. I will continue using it.

No more hot flushes.

Posted by Reviewer3259302 on Aug 24, 2011

I finally received the PM PhytoGen Complex, and have been using it for about a week. Already I have noticed that the discomfort and embarrassment of hot flushes, sweats and red face are going. I am so happy with this product. I love it!

Peri-Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1598711 on Jul 28, 2011

The best supplement I have taken so far for the symptons of menopause

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »