Consistent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 29, 2008

This product is helpful with my sinus and headache-related problems. I've used Solgar brands for many years and believe that they are high quality.

Unbelievable

Posted by 4652907268867796327 on Apr 24, 2016

I purchased this very sceptic, and I for one am very pleased with the results. I used to suffer 25 sneezes each morning during spring, now I get none,my breathing is better,and my sleep quality is higher, I no longer feel the internal "flame" feeling, nor my nose bleeds. Simply amazing. I also tried to stop for a day and I immediately started to sneeze more. I recommend this to people who suffer from spring allergies like myself. well done solar.

Good Quality Product

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 09, 2010

Great quality bioflavonoid. I use it in conjunction with Vitamin C to activate the C absorption. Quercetin has also been found to protect the lungs.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Feb 21, 2011

This Queercetin complex with bioflavinoids and C is outstanding!

Love this product, please bring it back on stock!

Posted by 5685693775652611566 on Feb 08, 2015

This product has helped me more than anything else I've tried. Phlegm production decreased significantly. Asthma/allergy attacks gone. Ability to breathe easier, normally again. Its a wonderful product, and I hope it returns back on stock soon. :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

This product was (and is)instrumental in helping us cure my 6 yr old daughter's severe eczema (which was caused by Candida). Only wish it would come in a powder form so that we would't have to take the capsules apart. This product has also helped several friends who suffered from chronic sinus problems. We are now using it (along with several other products) to treat my teenage son's acne (also probably a Candida issue). Great product!

Good for hay fever

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 25, 2010

I've been taking this product daily for years, as a general immune system support supplement. However, I read that Quercetin also helps with hay fever, and decided to put my 12-year old daughter on it to see if it would help relieve her symptoms. To the family's surprise, after about 4 weeks, there was a significant improvement in her symptoms. Now she takes this supplement all the time, and if she runs out, the symptoms return again after a week or so. Proof enough for us that this product works.

Great for sinus

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

Great for sinus - one of the best I have used and I have had this sinus trouble for 30 years. One a day and I have had such a better grip on this sinus problem.

Solgar, Quercetin Complex

Posted by Reviewer2664165 on Aug 07, 2011

It helps to alleviate my allergies.

Definitely Works

Posted by Reviewer3100674 on Aug 07, 2014

This stuff works really well to help calm my seasonal allergies. Find that it stays effective without needing to cycle on and off. Good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »