Great!

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Jul 27, 2010

I had been using Standard Process RNA for thyroid sluggishness. I was near running out and knew it would take approximately a week to receive it from the online vendor I ususally order from. But I knew Iherb usually had my order to me within 24 hours (they're only 40 or so miles away) so I ordered the Solgar brand as a substitute. It works just as well as Std Process --love it!

good!

Posted by Reviewer2769797 on Dec 16, 2011

low cost hi performance hi quality good good good!!

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3244751 on Nov 30, 2016

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for quick delivery

Posted by 5752563034573980354 on Aug 02, 2016

I am happy to get it quickly and satisfied with its' quality

RNA/DNA

Posted by 5084620162263163533 on Sep 18, 2016

OK

Helps with Brain Fatigue

Posted by Specialist on Aug 22, 2016

Lots of times after eating breakfast or lunch I'll feel fatigued. I take 2 of these with those meals and it helps me do better. The pills are a little too large to swallow easily though. I like the effect better than the Natures Life brand of RNA/DNA. Solgar is more expensive but it also has 100mg of DNA vs 10 mg, Just be aware that if you use yeast, your probably going to need to boost your zinc. I take zinc at night because it can make you feel like you're dragging during the day. If you didn't know, zinc can act like a sedative.