Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Makes nails and hair stronger

Posted by Reviewer3161059 on Jan 27, 2010

This products really works. After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. It really does make my nails stronger and hair looks healthier.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3036896 on Jan 03, 2012

It works!!my hair growing faster,skin is getting better and looks shinning and elastic

Great for brows

Posted by 5393015780249521576 on Mar 24, 2014

I haven't been using them every day, but these tablets work! I had an "empty space" in my left eyebrow for a long time and now it's gone. My nails are in a better condition too. The only thing that I haven't noticed - is there a change on my skin... I think not. Great product, though.

Hair growth challenge with Solgar SHN vitamins

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality! I am doing a 90 day Hair Growth challenge. I will update this review at 30 days increments. I also like that this product is dairy and wheat free. It's easy to swallow, and works perfectly with my system, no issues. Please like and check out my iherb page if you like my reviews. Thank you!

It works!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. My nails look stronger and hair stopped falling out and looks healthier! Recommend this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »