Solgar, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. My nails look stronger and hair stopped falling out and looks healthier! Recommend this product!

Rather good than bad

Posted by anioto on Mar 31, 2012

Can't tell this tablets are sensational for me, but my skin and hair feel good. Stomach not so well during reception (boils), and nails as usual - any effect on my hands. But using it for 1 week only, will see what happens next.

nails

Posted by elenaorganic on Apr 12, 2012

i think it gave me more strong nails. I took a bottle. I think it must be consumed about 3 to see the difference

works well for the skin

Posted by 4981046692298680315 on Oct 01, 2013

nails&hair remains to see... it's been only a short time that i've used the product

Great for brows

Posted by 5393015780249521576 on Mar 24, 2014

I haven't been using them every day, but these tablets work! I had an "empty space" in my left eyebrow for a long time and now it's gone. My nails are in a better condition too. The only thing that I haven't noticed - is there a change on my skin... I think not. Great product, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »