Solgar, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

90 day Hair growth challenge with Solgar SHN vitamins

Posted by health4life on Mar 02, 2015

I am doing a 90 day Hair Growth challenge. I will update this review at 30 days increments. 1st 30 days: Improvement in my skin: Clearer, smaller pores. Nail growth: Nice, feminine, hard nails with white French manicure moon naturally. My Hair: there isn't anything very noticeable yet in terms of my hair. Other benefits: no longer having minor aches here and there. *I had an epiphany about the title of these vitamins which probably impacts my result so far. The very first title says skin, then nails, and lastly hair. I believe the composition of the vitamin is mainly for the skin with the nails 2nd and hair third on experiencing the overflow. We will see in the long run. I also like that this product is dairy and wheat free. It's easy to swallow, and works perfectly with my system, no issues. Pleas like and check out my iherb page if you like my reviews. Thank you!

Great for brows

Posted by 5393015780249521576 on Mar 24, 2014

I haven't been using them every day, but these tablets work! I had an "empty space" in my left eyebrow for a long time and now it's gone. My nails are in a better condition too. The only thing that I haven't noticed - is there a change on my skin... I think not. Great product, though.

Makes nails and hair stronger

Posted by Reviewer3161059 on Jan 27, 2010

This products really works. After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. It really does make my nails stronger and hair looks healthier.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3036896 on Jan 03, 2012

It works!!my hair growing faster,skin is getting better and looks shinning and elastic

It works!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. My nails look stronger and hair stopped falling out and looks healthier! Recommend this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »