Solgar, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

90 day Hair growth challenge with Solgar SHN vitamins

Posted by health4life on Mar 02, 2015

I am doing a 90 day Hair Growth challenge. I will update this review at 30 days increments. 1st 30 days: Improvement in my skin: Clearer, smaller pores. Nail growth: Nice, feminine, hard nails with white French manicure moon naturally. My Hair: there isn't anything very noticeable yet in terms of my hair. Other benefits: no longer having minor aches here and there. *I had an epiphany about the title of these vitamins which probably impacts my result so far. The very first title says skin, then nails, and lastly hair. I believe the composition of the vitamin is mainly for the skin with the nails 2nd and hair third on experiencing the overflow. We will see in the long run. I also like that this product is dairy and wheat free. It's easy to swallow, and works perfectly with my system, no issues. Pleas like and check out my iherb page if you like my reviews. Thank you!

It works!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

After a few weeks of using this product, I notice a big difference. My nails look stronger and hair stopped falling out and looks healthier! Recommend this product!

Rather good than bad

Posted by anioto on Mar 31, 2012

Can't tell this tablets are sensational for me, but my skin and hair feel good. Stomach not so well during reception (boils), and nails as usual - any effect on my hands. But using it for 1 week only, will see what happens next.

nails

Posted by elenaorganic on Apr 12, 2012

i think it gave me more strong nails. I took a bottle. I think it must be consumed about 3 to see the difference

works well for the skin

Posted by 4981046692298680315 on Oct 01, 2013

nails&hair remains to see... it's been only a short time that i've used the product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »