Do your hair long and strong!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

Good product for hair and nails for people who suffer from Candida albicans because they can't take vitamins group B. In this way this product is the best!

i love it! it realy gives the results!

Posted by 4830066306990100202 on Jun 06, 2013

i use it for about a year. i definitely see a change on my skin and hair. the skin looks tighter, fresh and glowing. the hair is stronger and fuller

Secret of my hair

Posted by Reviewer1071082 on Oct 24, 2013

I am using this product already for 4 months. At the second month I realized, that my skin is really soften than before, also my nails is getting stronger. However, reason, why I bought this product was, that I was losing my hair. After ~ 3,5 months using, I realized, that my head is full of new, small hair and they stopped to fall out and started to grow faster. I will use these tablets for a longer time, definitely! :)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3165813 on Apr 29, 2010

You must use this for at least three months. I used to have long beautiful nails and all of a sudden they would peel and break. I used this and they are back to normal and maybe a little stronger.

pleased with the product

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 03, 2011

I am very happy with the product and its price. moreover, I received more tablets - 80, not 60. I have already ordered the bigger bottle, with 120 tablets. My hair and nails are really growing fast, did not expect this result. very very pleased and highly recommend.

I recommend! Рекомендую

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

It really operates. Nails become stronger. The condition of hair too improves. I recommend! Это реально действует. Ногти становятся крепче. Состояние волос тоже улучшается. Рекомендую

great product

Posted by 4970689545385090779 on Jul 27, 2014

I have a combination skin with light imperfections (Blackhead, acne scars...) I'm almost at the end of the treatment (one month) and my skin looks so much better that this morning I felt like I didn't need foundation to go out ! My nails are also a bit stronger ( my hair has always grown a lot so..). I have change some other things, so I can't tell what works the best for me or if they works as a whole (this product contain zinc and a previous zinc treatment had some goos result on my skin). Here is my routine : -2 tablets of "Skin, nails & hair", -1 caps of "vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU" -Wash the face twice a day with Nubian Heritage "African Black Soap" -Organic Witch Hazel water -Lierac "Soothing and Balancing cream" (a bit too rich for the summer, I'll try a fluid cream of the same brand, they have some good products) -Pink clay once or twice a week And that's it :) ( I add that you really should take those during a meal, to prevent nausea ( due to zinc ) )

great product!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

My hair started growing much faster. I also took biotin and fish oil.

)))

Posted by Reviewer3293622 on May 28, 2011

Very good! Thank You!

My nails are so strong now

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Dec 07, 2011

Best product to harden nails,hair looks also shinier

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »