Solgar, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good to use

Posted by 4722280383725058315 on Nov 02, 2012

My nail growed very fast every week I need to cut it, careful it can make you very hungry and it could make your stomach upset or in pain if you don't eat anything before or after taking the tablets. It is a strong supplement to drink, please remember and bear in mind. Thank you iherb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

Good

Posted by 5084161834960359958 on Dec 05, 2013

It really helps to make your hair strong, your skin to shine!

Very good so far

Posted by 5598928780336843951 on Apr 11, 2014

First I have to say that I believe that for a hair product to show results you need to take it for months. That being said the first results of this formula was to lessen the shedding of my hair after taking it for 3 weeks. I plan on taking the pills for 4 months and I hope tha the quality of my hair will be really better by then!

great for getting long beautiful nails!

Posted by 5644080947810874150 on Aug 13, 2014

been taking this formula for 2 months and the change in the nails kicked in when i finished the product. i never had such long and strong nails! no change in hair shedding sadly, also skin was and still is good so can't tell a difference.. overall, a good product i suppose. did not buy again as i decided to try other produts with more nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »