Good to use

Posted by 4722280383725058315 on Nov 02, 2012

My nail growed very fast every week I need to cut it, careful it can make you very hungry and it could make your stomach upset or in pain if you don't eat anything before or after taking the tablets. It is a strong supplement to drink, please remember and bear in mind. Thank you iherb.

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Good

Posted by 5084161834960359958 on Dec 05, 2013

It really helps to make your hair strong, your skin to shine!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ SKIN NAILS & HAIR

Posted by 4886538933132145890 on Mar 08, 2015

ΣΕ ΤΙΜΗ ΤΡΕΙΣ ΦΟΡΕΣ ΦΘΗΝΟΤΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΟ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ.

Gave Me Pimples

Posted by 5571615788033575933 on Dec 15, 2016

I started taking these and within three days I got Pimples all over my face 😔... Don't know y.. Update.. Now I am taking one a day.. So no Pimples. Waiting for the results.. Taking for more than a month... Can't see any difference in skin or hair.. I wonder how so many people see the difference

Beneficial

Posted by 5287328309145798011 on Oct 29, 2016

Beneficial formula

very effective for our health joints, stronger nails and thicker hair

Posted by 4852797840675993411 on Dec 03, 2016

I think that 2 Tablets a day it's too much for you, I know that your body can't absorb all the micronutrients, but still I prefer to take 1 tablet a day compared to 2 tablets, because overdose microelements(or any) that this product contain its dangerous for your health! but over all very good complex of micronutrients that very effective for our health joints, stronger nails and thicker hair

Stronger nails -- yaayy

Posted by Reviewer2934901 on Jun 12, 2012

Hard to prove, but is sure seems to me that taking one pill a day makes my nails stronger.

Great product