Good to use

Posted by 4722280383725058315 on Nov 02, 2012

My nail growed very fast every week I need to cut it, careful it can make you very hungry and it could make your stomach upset or in pain if you don't eat anything before or after taking the tablets. It is a strong supplement to drink, please remember and bear in mind. Thank you iherb.

Good

Posted by 5084161834960359958 on Dec 05, 2013

It really helps to make your hair strong, your skin to shine!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

So far so good

Posted by 5226991514265451630 on Apr 16, 2015

So far well going. No unpleasant odor, no changing of color of your urine, just a little bit too big for me but it's my own preference i believe (that's why 1 star down). Not so much result yet, will update after finishing 2nd bottle.

Top beauty choice

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

This is a great product after I have taken for ten days. My hair grown healthy and it's moisture my weaken nails.

Recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

I've had problem growing out my nails & hair for the longest time. The growth rate is super slow. Took abt 5 months for my hair to grow an inch. Not to mention my nails were very frail & easily broken. Ever since i took this supplement on a daily basis, my hair starts to look fuller & has grown quite a bit for the past few weeks. My nails are now so much stronger too! I used to bite my nails all the time but now i can no longer to that because my nails are so much stronger that whenever i want to bite it, my teeth hurts! My skin has been clearing up from all the scars all around my body too ever since i took this. Definitely recommended!

Pelo y Uñas de Solgar

Posted by 5221424193539194426 on Jun 23, 2015

Tratamiento muy eficaz. Usado durante periodos de mas de tres meses seguidos se obtiene cabellos mas fuertes

good mostly for your nails

Posted by 5426723636519949157 on Aug 14, 2015

I didn't notice the effect on my hair, but nails and skin bacame better. It also help you not to be sleepy during lack of Sun period!

GOOD!!

Posted by 5151411875509761856 on Jul 04, 2016

taking in for six month and its help

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »