EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.64

$23.30

Savings of: $4.66 (20% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Top !

Posted by Nereide on Jan 13, 2013

Le prestige de la marque, gage de qualité et plesbiscitée par beaucoup de Chevelus de par le monde (oui, rien que ça !) m'a fait commander ces comprimés suite à une grosse chute de cheveux saisonnière. Ils s'avalent bien, ne sont pas contraignants à prendre (2 par jour) et dès le 10è jour j'ai constaté une pousse rapide de mes ongles. Concernant les cheveux, j'ai des petites repousses de 2cm de long, ce qui correspond au début de la cure. Je n'ai rien noté de positif sur la vitesse de pousse mais en hiver mes cheveux hibernent ;-) Le flacon dure 2 mois, j'en rachèterai afin de faire une cure de 3 mois ! Le prix est plus élevé que d'autres compléments capillaires, mais il vaut le coup/coût !

Was this review helpful to you?

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Jul 01, 2012

I started to lose my hair very badly, nails became are very weak and brittle. Also I have problems with eyebrow (hair loose). After 10 or 14 days of taking this product my nails became are very long and strong. Hair is growing, not falling. Today I noticed that my eyelashes became much longer))) I never had long eyelashes))) Magic. My cosmetologist told me that my skin never been so well.

Was this review helpful to you?

GOOD EFFECT

Posted by 4720734231445036874 on Feb 28, 2015

I had problem with my hair - I started to lose my hair after summer. I tried to use a lot of products, but nothing was such effective like Skin, Nails & Hair. I noticed first effects after 2 weeks of eating a pills. It is excelent results after 1-2 months : my hair loss was stopped. I am very satisfied of the product. SOLGAR - thank You so much ! Iherb - thank You for quick shipment and good price !

Was this review helpful to you?

Product excellent!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 07, 2015

I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin. My skin is sensitive and has a tendency to react to the pollution and toxic chemicals that surround us. As a strict and health conscious person still encountered the odd spot and occasional redness regardless of how pure and clean my food was. Out of pure curiosity decided to go with this product and was amazed. My hair definitely grew faster and my skin had not one break out at all. Will definitely buy again. Also observed my nails growing faster.

Was this review helpful to you?

Κάνει δουλειά!

Posted by EleniKersenoglou on Jul 13, 2014

Έχοντας ένα έντονο πρόβλημα εποχιακής τριχόπτωσης, δοκίμασα αυτό το συμπλήρωμα. Την πρώτη εβδομάδα είδα διαφορά στα νύχια μου, που άρχισαν να μακραίνουν, να μην ξεφλουδίζουν και να σπάνε. Τη δεύτερη εβδομάδα είδα διαφορά και στα μαλλιά μου, η τριχόπτωση είχε αρχίσει να μειώνεται. Στο δέρμα δεν πρόσεξα κάποια ιδιαίτερη διαφορά. Το χάπι είναι κάπως μεγάλο σε μέγεθος. Η διαφορά τιμής με την Ελλάδα είναι σχεδόν τραγική. Με ένα εκπτωτικό κωδικό που χρησιμοποίησα μου βγήκε σχεδόν στο ένα τρίτο της τιμής των ελληνικών φαρμακείων και με διπλάσια ποσότητα προϊόντος.

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by 5332994073421564212 on Jul 08, 2015

Best product, all those I tried to solve the problem of hair, and nails. See the results after two weeks. Even a little more expensive, but the results are worth the investment.

Was this review helpful to you?

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4632316115358448329 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good results after 2-3 weeks . Finally I have stopped loosing my hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

I finished 3 boxes.

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Oct 12, 2010

my hair is growing faster than ever before.my skin is bright..I would recommend this product to anyone!Solgar brand, thank you..Thank you for sending the cargo to the website iherb fast ..

Was this review helpful to you?

My second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 23, 2011

I ordered this for a second time. I see that my hair growth has improved, I've already noticed 1 cm of my black roots in 2.5 weeks after dying hair. One minus- do not eat it on emty stomach, I tried once and almost vomited.

Was this review helpful to you?

after 2 months results

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Dec 16, 2012

i start see results of this product 2 months later and i think these tablets do the job very goood for my hair and for my nails!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 68 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »