Product excellent!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 07, 2015

I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin. My skin is sensitive and has a tendency to react to the pollution and toxic chemicals that surround us. As a strict and health conscious person still encountered the odd spot and occasional redness regardless of how pure and clean my food was. Out of pure curiosity decided to go with this product and was amazed. My hair definitely grew faster and my skin had not one break out at all. Will definitely buy again. Also observed my nails growing faster.

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

I've had problem growing out my nails & hair for the longest time. The growth rate is super slow. Took abt 5 months for my hair to grow an inch. Not to mention my nails were very frail & easily broken. Ever since i took this supplement on a daily basis, my hair starts to look fuller & has grown quite a bit for the past few weeks. My nails are now so much stronger too! I used to bite my nails all the time but now i can no longer to that because my nails are so much stronger that whenever i want to bite it, my teeth hurts! My skin has been clearing up from all the scars all around my body too ever since i took this. Definitely recommended!

I got allergy

Posted by 5613161086030342061 on May 04, 2015

I'm not allergic to anything, but with this vitamins I got reaction on my skin on my forehead. I tried couple of times, and got reaction. Gave it to my friend. She didn't get it. Be careful to take pills with empty stomach, get very sick after that. Take only after food.

Top beauty choice

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

This is a great product after I have taken for ten days. My hair grown healthy and it's moisture my weaken nails.

So far so good

Posted by 5226991514265451630 on Apr 16, 2015

So far well going. No unpleasant odor, no changing of color of your urine, just a little bit too big for me but it's my own preference i believe (that's why 1 star down). Not so much result yet, will update after finishing 2nd bottle.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2271257 on Mar 23, 2015

I bought this becuase the last few years (I'm 56) my thumb nails have been getting "ripple-y" and in December even started to get big dents! Start taking these in mid- January and after about 6 weeks could notice a big difference. I'm a bit of a skeptic, but this really seems to be working.

It works!!

Posted by 4628076293692298378 on Mar 20, 2015

Have been using it more than year. This is great value packaging. My nails were really weak before using this, and I think I got new hair growing.

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ SKIN NAILS & HAIR

Posted by 4886538933132145890 on Mar 08, 2015

ΣΕ ΤΙΜΗ ΤΡΕΙΣ ΦΟΡΕΣ ΦΘΗΝΟΤΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΟ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ.

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4632316115358448329 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good results after 2-3 weeks . Finally I have stopped loosing my hair.