My skin, hair and nails look better

Posted by 5246043715348329507 on May 13, 2013

This is one of the best skin, nails and hair product you can find on the market. It is worth every dollar you spend on it!

after 2 months results

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Dec 16, 2012

i start see results of this product 2 months later and i think these tablets do the job very goood for my hair and for my nails!!

very strong hair , nails , healthy skin

Posted by 4799617383141719031 on Jan 15, 2013

since is very difficult to find them in greece, i was very happy when i saw them in your site !!!! i saw difference in my hair and nails from the very first time! i have very thin hair and with this product became very strong !!! love it !!! thanks iherb !!

Good

Posted by 5084161834960359958 on Dec 05, 2013

It really helps to make your hair strong, your skin to shine!

Noticed a slight difference

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

I did notice a slight difference in my hair. They seem a bit thicker and shinier but only a tiny bit after the 120tablet jar. It didn't do anything for my skin or nails, but I hope it may do something to you.

No change

Posted by 4730308144080728990 on Feb 01, 2014

I'm almost done with the bottle, drinking more than 2 months 2 pills per day and the only change I see is that I don't have hangnails anymore. But my nails are still breaking all the time when they grow more than 2 mm from fingertip so pills didn't stronger them. On hair and skin I don't see any changes...

didnt see any improvement

Posted by 5347278869502362436 on Feb 01, 2014

i spent whole bottle (120), but there is no result with hair or nails.

good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2510532 on Mar 01, 2012

At the moment, using approximately 20 days, the result is already visible (stronger nails, the skin on the face become cleaner).

Nice / Прекрасно

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012

Мои ногти растут быстрее, это замечаю я, а отросшие за последний месяц волосы замечают даже окружающие. Неужели сбудется моя мечта иметь длинные, красивые волосы? Спасибо, Solgar. :-) My nails grow faster, I see it. And even people around notice my grew up hair. Really my dream to have long and beautiful hairs come true? Thank you, Solgar. :-)

Very Good