Beneficial

Posted by 5287328309145798011 on Oct 29, 2016

Beneficial formula

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

No biotin

Posted by 5476316734752019067 on Nov 06, 2016

This product does not have biotin. How will it help with my thinning hair?

Undecided if I'll continue using these

Posted by 4964700113913643233 on Nov 02, 2016

I've been taking this for a month now, these things have been of note: -the skin on my face is much more clear and healthy looking -new hair growth has almost no grey hair -nails are thicker but... -the skin on my thighs, butt and calves is broken out to an unbelievable amount -I've put on a full cup and a half size without weight gain, breasts are full and tender

it could be better :X

Posted by 4623162732894449505 on Aug 18, 2013

Unfortunately it makes my stomach hurt :x

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Feb 11, 2014

I dont feel any difference after taking all bottle. Comparing with FutureBiotics its not ok!

Nope

Posted by 4952172041691746774 on Sep 26, 2014

Taking them for about a month, no change so far.

No result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Apr 24, 2013

It gave me no result in two months of everyday taking at all!

Excellent product!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

Great vitamins... thanks iherb for price..