PERECT !

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on Dec 11, 2015

RETURNED CUSTOMER , GREAT !

A life saver.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 04, 2015

After taking methyl B12 5000mcg for a while, blood tests showed I was close to the higher limit, so the doctor told me to cut down. Lo and behold - down went my energy levels and mood. With MTHFR this is a MUST. Some family members with ADD/ADHD have improved greatly on Methylcobalamin+Folate and are doing much better on this alone, without taking ADHD medication. Of course this needs to be taken with B complex. Takes a while to dissolve under the tongue, but who cares. It tastes mildly sweet, better than candy. Even the kids like it.

Posted by 4673029648237554160 on May 23, 2015

The product arrived and he is excellent.

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily.

vitamin 12

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Apr 03, 2015

This product is easy to take will dissolve in your mouth easy, it is wonderful.

Brilliant!

Posted by 5346580066875439047 on Mar 19, 2015

I love these B12 nuggets, so easy to take and it is brilliant that they a methylcobalamin rather than the cyanocobalamin (which is bound to a cyanide molecule). This is my first purchase from iHerb and it was so quick and easy that I will definitely be buying all my supplements here from now on.

Really Made a Difference

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

My physician found I was low in B12 so I have tried a few brands (both drugstore and health food store brands). After trying the Solgar brand I found there was an appreciable difference in my energy levels. The sublingual nuggets dissolve very quickly. Great product and will continue to use this brand.

Please don't ever change this outstandlng product.

Posted by Reviewer1841085 on Nov 22, 2014

I have taken many different forms and formulas of B12 and usually reacted badly. This one from Solgar is perfect and has made an overall improvement in my family's health. Highly recommended.

Sabe delicioso

Posted by yomismo on Nov 19, 2014

Sabe muy agradable (mejor que muchos caramelos xD) y da vitalidad / energia, lo recomiendo.

excellent

Posted by beafawcett on May 08, 2014

I have used these for a while now and find them effective and easy to use. It takes a little self monitoring to dissolve these slowly rather than chew or whatever. But they deliver a useful dose of B12 and have freed me from the need for injections. I had thought these were inappropriate for me at night, as they are for some. I need to re-evaluate that idea as I check my different supplements. In any event I have no trouble taking a double dose in the morning. I am finding a noticeable tingling along my spine as nerves heal. It can be painful if done too fast so I recommend caution in using these, maybe starting with the lower dose, while one discovers the level that suits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »