Please don't ever change this outstandlng product.

Posted by Reviewer1841085 on Nov 22, 2014

I have taken many different forms and formulas of B12 and usually reacted badly. This one from Solgar is perfect and has made an overall improvement in my family's health. Highly recommended.

Sabe delicioso

Posted by yomismo on Nov 19, 2014

Sabe muy agradable (mejor que muchos caramelos xD) y da vitalidad / energia, lo recomiendo.

pleasent to taste

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Oct 24, 2014

simple and nice to use.

VERY GOD!

Posted by 5314947892607788693 on Jul 21, 2014

I'm using. The product was shown to me by a doctor and a nutritionist. I'm enjoying it. Highly recommend.

Vitamin B

Posted by 5220070312329727885 on Jul 09, 2014

I cannot rate nor draw a conclusion on this product as I am only recently taking it and have no idea if it is helping or not. Sorry.

Good product

Posted by 5075662932439466850 on May 13, 2014

I used the 1000mcg and was very happy. Thought I'd try the 5000mcg and it is as great as this brand's other product.

excellent

Posted by beafawcett on May 08, 2014

I have used these for a while now and find them effective and easy to use. It takes a little self monitoring to dissolve these slowly rather than chew or whatever. But they deliver a useful dose of B12 and have freed me from the need for injections. I had thought these were inappropriate for me at night, as they are for some. I need to re-evaluate that idea as I check my different supplements. In any event I have no trouble taking a double dose in the morning. I am finding a noticeable tingling along my spine as nerves heal. It can be painful if done too fast so I recommend caution in using these, maybe starting with the lower dose, while one discovers the level that suits.

sherbert bombs

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

These are easy to chew and are like a little bomb of sherbert in the mouth. I do prefer the taste of the raspberry one from earth sweet, but it's not always available, so this is my next favorite

Never got my package

Posted by 4730822345861730273 on Jan 13, 2014

Terrible service

The best B12 I've tried

Posted by 5221568081322460160 on Jan 01, 2014

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.