Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin, 5000 mcg, 60 Nuggets

Works !

Posted by 5274744588721109329 on Oct 03, 2012

I got this for my Sister, who has Chronic Fatigue - but thought I'd try it myself, first. I've found that it gives me a lot more energy, and has also increased my libido :) I think the two are connected - with three small children, I am rushed off my feet and often exhausted by the end of the day. Taking one of these little pills every day I find that I am not ready to drop at 7pm after I've put the children down for the night. These taste quite nice and dissolve easily. I will be purchasing more for my sister. For those in Australia - my iHerb parcels arrive within a month with the $4 shipping. The fastest has been a fortnight.

great

Posted by rinoengdal From Norway on Jun 11, 2012

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 From Senegal on Aug 07, 2013

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue.

Amazing, Works GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1698292 From Japan on Aug 18, 2013

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by occasionally found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2723310 on Dec 01, 2013

Bioavailable form of Vit B12. I put this under my tongue and let it dissolve over 5-10 minutes. I've had positive experience with most Solgar products so far, would recommend this brand. Has a mild sweet taste.