Please don't ever change this outstandlng product.

Posted by Reviewer1841085 on Nov 22, 2014

I have taken many different forms and formulas of B12 and usually reacted badly. This one from Solgar is perfect and has made an overall improvement in my family's health. Highly recommended.

A life saver.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 04, 2015

After taking methyl B12 5000mcg for a while, blood tests showed I was close to the higher limit, so the doctor told me to cut down. Lo and behold - down went my energy levels and mood. With MTHFR this is a MUST. Some family members with ADD/ADHD have improved greatly on Methylcobalamin+Folate and are doing much better on this alone, without taking ADHD medication. Of course this needs to be taken with B complex. Takes a while to dissolve under the tongue, but who cares. It tastes mildly sweet, better than candy. Even the kids like it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5576357736731422212 on Oct 12, 2013

We tried lot's od B12 products, but it seems that this one is finally working. Thanku you!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2723310 on Dec 01, 2013

Bioavailable form of Vit B12. I put this under my tongue and let it dissolve over 5-10 minutes. I've had positive experience with most Solgar products so far, would recommend this brand. Has a mild sweet taste.

good one, but could be cheaper

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

i wish it would be a bit cheaper. otherwise i'll be trying other brands

Never got my package

Posted by 4730822345861730273 on Jan 13, 2014

Terrible service

Great source of B-12

Posted by Reviewer1982815 on Oct 19, 2009

Take one before getting into the shower. With a routine you don't forget to take it.

solgar methylcobalamin 5000

Posted by Reviewer3069293 on Feb 25, 2010

love this product.

Exactly what I orded.

Posted by Reviewer1278814 on Sep 06, 2011

This is exactly what I orded, I am very happy with this product, it seem to do what I except it to do. I als like the bottle it came in since it was sealed in plastic and is abrown bottle. George

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 11, 2011

This is easy to take (stick a nugget between cheek and gum, like chewing tobacco!) and, as far as I can tell, readily absorbed. Methylcobalamin is the superior form of B12 and this gives you plenty of it. Pleasant taste, too.