Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin, 5000 mcg, 60 Nuggets

The best B12 I've tried

Posted by 5221568081322460160 on Jan 01, 2014

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.

Gets b12 into system quickly

Posted by Reviewer2151532 on Aug 27, 2011

I developed nerve pain in my wrist and thumb joint -- probably due to playing too many games on my iphone. The pain became bad enough to send me to the drugstore for a wrist brace. I started taking my b12 and 100mg b-complex. Within a couple of days, the throbbing pain had eased considerably. By the end of the week, I was actually taking the brace off for part of the day.

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Aug 07, 2013

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue.

Works !

Posted by 5274744588721109329 on Oct 03, 2012

I got this for my Sister, who has Chronic Fatigue - but thought I'd try it myself, first. I've found that it gives me a lot more energy, and has also increased my libido :) I think the two are connected - with three small children, I am rushed off my feet and often exhausted by the end of the day. Taking one of these little pills every day I find that I am not ready to drop at 7pm after I've put the children down for the night. These taste quite nice and dissolve easily. I will be purchasing more for my sister. For those in Australia - my iHerb parcels arrive within a month with the $4 shipping. The fastest has been a fortnight.

great

Posted by rinoengdal on Jun 11, 2012

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)