excellent

Posted by beafawcett on May 08, 2014

I have used these for a while now and find them effective and easy to use. It takes a little self monitoring to dissolve these slowly rather than chew or whatever. But they deliver a useful dose of B12 and have freed me from the need for injections. I had thought these were inappropriate for me at night, as they are for some. I need to re-evaluate that idea as I check my different supplements. In any event I have no trouble taking a double dose in the morning. I am finding a noticeable tingling along my spine as nerves heal. It can be painful if done too fast so I recommend caution in using these, maybe starting with the lower dose, while one discovers the level that suits.

energizer

Posted by Reviewer3020383 on May 27, 2013

My mother has Alzheime disease. Vit B12 can be helpful for cognitive function. currently she sl mproved in verval function and behavier. Of couse I 'm not sure whether vit B12 just is helpful for her. Anyway she looks so happy much

Sabe delicioso

Posted by yomismo on Nov 19, 2014

Sabe muy agradable (mejor que muchos caramelos xD) y da vitalidad / energia, lo recomiendo.

HIghly effective Methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

Super potent, highly recommended.

Really Made a Difference

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

My physician found I was low in B12 so I have tried a few brands (both drugstore and health food store brands). After trying the Solgar brand I found there was an appreciable difference in my energy levels. The sublingual nuggets dissolve very quickly. Great product and will continue to use this brand.

Solgar, Methclobalamin, 5000 mcg, 60Nuggets

Posted by Reviewer1526156 on Jun 06, 2011

This product is awesome. It helped me tremendously

Posted by 4673029648237554160 on May 23, 2015

The product arrived and he is excellent.

Exactly what I orded.

Posted by Reviewer1278814 on Sep 06, 2011

This is exactly what I orded, I am very happy with this product, it seem to do what I except it to do. I als like the bottle it came in since it was sealed in plastic and is abrown bottle. George

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 11, 2011

This is easy to take (stick a nugget between cheek and gum, like chewing tobacco!) and, as far as I can tell, readily absorbed. Methylcobalamin is the superior form of B12 and this gives you plenty of it. Pleasant taste, too.

B-12 nuggets

Posted by Reviewer1407956 on Jul 29, 2011

excellent product, love this company