Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on May 14, 2011

As good as the Jarrow methyl b12 in my opinion, without the acidity. These are easy to take.

Solgar, Methclobalamin, 5000 mcg, 60Nuggets

Posted by Reviewer1526156 on Jun 06, 2011

This product is awesome. It helped me tremendously

B-12 nuggets

Posted by Reviewer1407956 on Jul 29, 2011

excellent product, love this company

HIghly effective Methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

Super potent, highly recommended.

energizer

Posted by Reviewer3020383 on May 27, 2013

My mother has Alzheime disease. Vit B12 can be helpful for cognitive function. currently she sl mproved in verval function and behavier. Of couse I 'm not sure whether vit B12 just is helpful for her. Anyway she looks so happy much

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Jan 09, 2017

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily. Added January 2017: I have developed SIBO not because of this product but another product that contained sorbitol. And as a result of that, I am now also intolerant to mannitol. Request to Solgar: please take into account the people with SIBO, fructose malabsorption, etc, because there are many of them and they need these sups more than anyone!!!

excellent

Posted by beafawcett on May 08, 2014

I have used these for a while now and find them effective and easy to use. It takes a little self monitoring to dissolve these slowly rather than chew or whatever. But they deliver a useful dose of B12 and have freed me from the need for injections. I had thought these were inappropriate for me at night, as they are for some. I need to re-evaluate that idea as I check my different supplements. In any event I have no trouble taking a double dose in the morning. I am finding a noticeable tingling along my spine as nerves heal. It can be painful if done too fast so I recommend caution in using these, maybe starting with the lower dose, while one discovers the level that suits.

Loved this product, good taste

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

I am not a doctor, but from my own experience, this product works. I felt the change after one day, my strength got back to me, and my level of b12 went up. it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks case too much b12 is not good either.very good flavor, good product.

Brilliant!

Posted by 5346580066875439047 on Mar 19, 2015

I love these B12 nuggets, so easy to take and it is brilliant that they a methylcobalamin rather than the cyanocobalamin (which is bound to a cyanide molecule). This is my first purchase from iHerb and it was so quick and easy that I will definitely be buying all my supplements here from now on.

vitamin 12

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Apr 03, 2015

This product is easy to take will dissolve in your mouth easy, it is wonderful.