Calms my mind & takes the edge off of overwhelming fatigue

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 14, 2013

Wow, this is really hard to find on iherb search! It doesn't even appear for me on a Solgar B12 search, it took me 5 tries for it to pop up. Having said this, this vitamin works very well to calm my mind and lift the fatigue, when I take it with 2 other individual B's for the homocysteine lowering benefits. Yesterday, it gave me plenty of energy, today I am sluggish and this just took the edge off of that a bit. Works better than Jarrow's B12, I bought this because of the reviews there so I switched to this. I like that it's only 1000 mcg and not 5000, so there's less risk of toxicity and I much prefer to take a pill several times a day to replenish rather than to overload my system which is then going to get rid of excess and that is a useless waste, possibly even after giving me some side effects; that's why I prefer lower potency remedies with repeated doses, to me that's basic common sense regardless of what 'experts' claim. The opposite might work for someone else and that's fine too, that's why they make all kind for all of us to find our best one. This might be mine, or I might be so depleted that I do need higher potency several times a day. A dr. did put me on B12 shots but back then I didn't know about the cyanide toxcity of cyanocobalamin (more info provided by Mike Adams) and questionable additives in injections.

Sublingual methylcobalamin prevents needing Vitamin B12 injections

Posted by Reviewer2224282 on Aug 13, 2011

I was introduced to Solgar Methylcobalamin in a healthfood shop in London. The very knowledgeable naturopath working in the vitamin and supplement section explained how methylcobalamin was the most efficient/available form of supplementary B12 for the human body. He was right. Since taking it I have not needed an injection. Australia no longer stocks it so a Google search introduced me to iHerb.com who stocked the product at a very reasonable price and shipped it from the US to Australia at a very competitive rate. Thank you.

Small and effective form of B12

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Nov 09, 2009

After I ran out of the Deva brand of B12, I needed something just as good and small in size. Solgar has a winner here. These little nuggets fit perfectly under the tongue and taste great too. And, as you may or may not know already, this is best form of B12 you can buy next to an injection.

miracle brain recovery

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 18, 2013

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history but forgot that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell and neuron recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by chance I found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than the other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely, sweet pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as it seemed my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume, and it kept me in bed for a whole weekend. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

Methyl B12 nuggets.

Posted by 4911007490432003609 on Jun 04, 2014

I was recommended these by diagnosing Gp in Sydney.They are excellent compared to oral spray I used to take which was messy & expensive.My husband & I take them so much more convenient & cheaper.Not sure what our levels are now but mine was 495 .I have found improvement in my feet (neuropathy) & energy wise.My husband is not falling asleep after meals mood & has memory improvement.thanks for manufacturing such a wonderful product.

Quite effective B12

Posted by arnapan on Jul 11, 2014

Wonderful product, have been using it for a long time and gives me a boost of energy. Only drawback, when I haven't taken it for a long time and take a whole pill, I feel my head very heavy and have a tingling sensation in some parts of my head. The problem disappears after a few minutes though. Start by taking 1/4 of the pill and slowly increase the portion if you want to avoid this :)

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1798118 on Nov 27, 2010

It has a very delicious taste, making it easier to consume :) And it's iherb.com price is very good (much lower than the market price - at least here in Turkey). I sincerely recommend it to all B12 users.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Jun 12, 2012

Thanks for making your product lactose free. I love the taste and it does seem to give me a sense of well being and more energy.

Solgar, Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2011

A quality product. Solgar uses recyclable, old school, amber-glass bottles to maintain the potency of their products. They also do not use plastic bottles or styrofoam cushioning, so their packaging is better for the environment, too. Highly recommended.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

I take one tablet in the morning together with some tablets of Solgar's brewer's yeast. The rest of the day, I am just in the top of the world.